logo

www.worldresortpromo.info
THEY ARE A SCAM
5. (1 hr 25 mins ago)
bellojewelsonline.com
I got completely different ring

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Westlake Financial - Texas Complaints & Reviews - Totally unprofessional service!

Westlake Financial - Texas Contacts & Informations

Westlake Financial - Texas

Posted:    N. Taylor

Totally unprofessional service!

I purchased my vehicle in 2006. I was paying my car note on time. I then came into some financial hardships that cause me to fall behind. Bottom line, the representative told me that I could bay a certain amount, and then pay the other amount 2 weeks after. Then when my payment came I would only pay half for that month. I wasn't able to pay on that schedule, but got the total amount in.

The representative then told me that was not the agreement. I told her, " you know what, I need to start recording these conversation. You all keep changing things." She stated I needed to send in another $75.00. I don't have anymore money to send to you. I have sent in the total you all requested. After going back and forth with this representative, she then insults my intelligence, by saying, "well this is not my problem, you should have enough education to... blah blah blah." At this point I told her, "you will not talk to me that way, I will hang this phone up on you." She replies while I am talking, "go ahead... go ahead". TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL.

Before this incident, they had a "so called repo man", call me and leave a message. First of all, he tries to talk in a southern accent which was fake as monopoly money. He couldn't even hold the accent through the hold message. LOL

Oh well, you live and learn. I am not surprised there are others that have complained on this company.
Comments United States Auto Insurance & Loan
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Oct, 2007 by   Kim Little -1 Votes
Lets see, you signed a contract promising to pay a certain amount at a certain time each month....Westlake usually lends to people with already very poor credit. Then when you breach contract you get upset with them for attempting to collect what you owe them ????

Doesnt sound like westlake is broke any agreements .. you did.....
 2nd of Jul, 2010 by   harry sacco 0 Votes
Little Kim (or Big Mouth Kim) Breach of contract? Where the F**K is my title?? You dirtbag! I honored my contract. you owe me a title you f**kwad! If your company focused on doing legitimate business and quit trying to screw people, there wouldn't be hundreds of complaints against you on the net and with the BBB. There are plenty of "REAL" finance companies that experience late payments and don't treat customers like this. So you come on here and chastise this person for doing business with you. You have the nerve to call people deadbeats and you think your doing them a huge favor? (whatever lets you sleep at night) Then you withhold my title because I was able to navigate your shit-farm of a business. What does that make you???? Damn hypocrite. I will get my title and life will go on, but in my wake I will do every thing I can to expose ass-clowns like yourself.

Mobile Phone Insurance Fraud