logo

Billions and Trillions Inc
Product Misrepresentation
3. (11 mins ago)
Lal Kitab Aamrit
Fraud Pandit (GD Vashist)
4. (22 mins ago)
Counterfeit cigarettes

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Westinghouse Digital, Connecticut Complaints & Reviews - Defective Product with No Customer Support

Westinghouse Digital Contacts & Informations

Westinghouse Digital

Posted: 2012-08-01 by    ToddG77

Defective Product with No Customer Support

Westinghouse Digital
Connecticut
My review will be similar to others, purchased a 46" LCD TV and it lasted 6 months before it just died. Picture quality was so so and sound was horrible on this set. Put in warranty claim with Westinghouse and they are flat out useless, I had to wait 30 days to see if they could get parts in, then I had to wait another 30 days to see if they could find a replacement (ironic the manufacture has NO TV's in stock!) They authorized me to send the TV back for a refund, and now they refuse to respond to calls, they claim there is nobody that can assist, and when I request to speak to a supervisor or somebody with authority they deny your request. I am still awaiting a response after shipping the TV back 3 weeks ago on a refund...(and from other reviews I probably will be waiting a long time!!)

I urge all retailers to please stop selling an inferior product from a company that does not support their products or value their customers. This will be the LAST purchase of anything from Westinghouse, and I urge others to purchase with extreme caution.
Comments United States Consumer Electronics
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Oct, 2012 by   ToddG77 0 Votes
Here is how I got resolution to the issue, when they did not have a comparable replacement, I asked what alternate options were available. After a 30 day waiting period they did offer to take the broken set back for a refund. I sent the TV back on 07/16 and never heard from them again, and the frustration started again. They kept telling me to call corporate, but nobody would answer the phone, and the numerous voicemails I left were ignored.

Not willing to allow a company to steal my hard earned money for their defective product, I filed a BBB complaint, and I noticed on the BBB website they listed some of the customer care executives. Since they did not list their contact information, I decided to guess what there email address may be and sent an email explaining my extreme displeasure with their company. Low and behold an hour later, I get a call back! Three weeks later they finally issued a refund.

It is really sad companies like this are allowed to continue to do business. If you are reading this please run away from any Westinghouse products, and tell everybody else the same. If you are reading this going through the same issues I went through, please reach out to the executives below to voice your displeasure.

Here is who I reached out to get resolution

Rynette Kerl - Supervisor Customer Care - rkerl@westinghousedigital.com
Klaus Libor (Manager of Customer Service) - klibor@westinghousedigital.com
Alma Silva (Customer Care) - asilva@westinghousedigital.com - p: 714-221-9800 ext. 223

Is Work at Home Scam or Real Deal?

Latest Groups