Western Dental

pediatric dentist

Westerm Dental
44407 Challenger Way
Lancaster, California
My son had two small cavities that needed to be filled. I took him to western dental to see the pediatric dentist. The pediatric dentist was very rude, and unprofessional. When I took my son back, she had a very nasty attitude. Instead of trying to calm his fears, she used fear tactics to get him into the exam chair. She then proceeded to say I was the reason why he wasn't cooperating and then proceeded to throw me out of the exam room. She used force on him and proceeded to restrain him to the exam chair. My son was terrified and crying while this was going on. He did however calm down and the procedure went smoothly! However, I feel like this dentist should not be working with children. I will not be taking my son back to western dental again!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Dental Services
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

14th of Nov, 2011 by    0 Votes
how old is your child? was it a sedation? depending on your child's age, weight, behavior and amount of work needed sedation is sometimes a good way to go.

Contact Us