logo

PositionMEonline and Reeltime Media
Business in Trouble???
2. (16 mins ago)
dresses1000.com
Ignore communication and no delivery
3. (18 mins ago)
MTN
Cannot make contact with anybody at MTN
4. (49 mins ago)
Igor and Kasbar are scammers
IGOR aka KASBAR is a Ripper
5. (49 mins ago)
TideStore.com
Not only are they terrible to customers, but the quality of their stuff is HORRIBLE

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Wells Fargo Financial National Bank, Dallas, Texas Complaints & Reviews - Customer Service

Wells Fargo Financial National Bank Contacts & Informations

Wells Fargo Financial National Bank

Posted: 2012-09-18 by    scasta

Wells Fargo Financial National Bank
PO Box 660431
Dallas, Texas
wellsfargofinancial.com
We bought furniture through American Furniture Warehouse in Fort Collins, Colorado using Wells Fargo Financial. As a state employee, I only get paid once a month so I paid the Wells Financial bill once a month and figured out that I needed to double pay one month to catch it up and then set it up to automatically pay at the first of the month from there on out. I stupidly didn't look at a statement again for quite awhile. Apparently, my double payment all went to interest and so didn't help me at all and so I was late all year being charged a $35 late fee each month. When I figured out, I tried to call them but there is no way you can actually talk to a real person. The phone numbers on the statement for customer tell you to go online. Even American Furniture has no phone number for anything other than the numbers I already have which is ridiculous given the money they must help Wells Fargo make. My interest rate jumped to 24% so I am raising another credit card limit at my credit union to just pay them off and am writing letters to the Better Business Bureau and to the three credit reporting agencies. I have to wonder if Jake Jabs at American Furniture isn't a shareholder at Wells Fargo as well!
Comments United States Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Sep, 2012 by   gatortracks +1 Votes
"I stupidly didn't look at a statement again for quite awhile."

That covers it.
 19th of Sep, 2012 by   th!sman 0 Votes
Same as cash transactions almost always have a way to come back and bite you in the butt. For these kinds of stuff save the money into a savings account and go pay cash or pay half cash. Manually make the payment. It helps to keep you watchful over that statement and when the payment is complete the finance company has no way of "forgetting" and making an extra charge which only after you discover do you have to go through some aggravation to get refunded. If you have to pay through a checking account open a free one and ACH the cash there as needed.
 20th of Sep, 2012 by   Rob566 -1 Votes
Two words, attorney general. Call your state AG consumer affairs division for help.
 20th of Sep, 2012 by   Rob566 -1 Votes
Really do not need to have a basis to contat the AG. If there is some sort of issue with the institution, then it can be investigated by that office. It is often the only protection against businesses. I'm not an attorney, nor do any of us know the full story. But if the person was truely wronged, let the AG deal with it.
 25th of Apr, 2013 by   Joe1950 0 Votes
We bought furniture through Vermulens in Jackson, Mi. One of the pieces had to be ordered. Once the piece came in I paid cash instead of putting on the Wells Fargo account. The furniture store added it anyways to the account.Wells Fargo created another transaction. Vermulens caught their mistake and applied for a credit to the account.Instead of applying the credit to the proper transaction, Wells Fargo applied the credit to the original balance. By doing this it has raised the minimum payments. In the past three weeks I have been on the phone trying to get this corrected. Today I called again, asking for a supervisor The operator had an attitude, and would not let me talk to a supervisor and stated I have to pay the minimum payment even though it is Wells Fargo mistake. I am flatly refusing to make the additional payment and if any type of charges are added I will file a claim in small claims court and turn it over to the AG of the state I live in.

Antivirus Software is a Waste of Money