logo

Goldah.com
Gold scammer
3. (29 mins ago)
Willowbend Environmental Center
I got bogus check from them
4. (35 mins ago)

WC Value Plus Complaints & Reviews - Taking money from my account

WC Value Plus Contacts & Informations

WC Value Plus

Posted:    Ryan

Taking money from my account

I keep getting charged 14.95 for WC VALUE PLUS 800-475-1942 MN. I found out that they are damark.com, but I dot know how to contact them regarding taking the charge off my bill. Did anyone have this similar problem and/or know how to fix it?
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Aug, 2006 by   katherine 0 Votes
HEY! i called that number, thank you so much for providing it. Apparently you can be signed up for this even without knowing it. I called and canceled and they are refunding my money. aparently it is some type of discount service.
 1st of Sep, 2006 by   Stephanie 0 Votes
Hi, i have recieved numerous amounts of money tooken from my checking account by WC VALUE PLUS and WC EXPLORE US
 5th of Sep, 2006 by   Rachel Vogel 0 Votes
This is happening to me also, I tried to call that phone # but it doesn't work, what do I do? Please someone help me!
 7th of Sep, 2006 by   Terry Newkirk 0 Votes
Budget Savers
Damark
DMK Vacation Passport
Value Plus
Membership Services

All of these names are under WC *VALUE PLUS 800-475-1942 MN. I was did not realize it was a scam untill I saw this site and I seen how much money I was being charged. For those who need a solution try to call
Provell

Principal: Mr. George S Richards, Pres/CEO
Customer Contact: Mr. Michael Murphy - (952) 258-2000
Entity: Corporation
TOB Classification: Mail Order & Catalog Shopping, Internet Services
BBB Membership: This company is not a member.
 18th of Sep, 2006 by   Melissa Wynn 0 Votes
I keep getting this on my bank statements too! How did they even get my bank account information? I wonder if this is linked to my visa checkcard, because I have had a lot of people call me about winning sweepstakes thru my visa debit/check card!
 18th of Sep, 2006 by   Ron Replogle 0 Votes
I too was scammed. They Valueplus promised a $4o gas savings card by going to their website at www.valueplusonline.com/40form . "There is no such site listed", is the response I recieved.
 29th of Sep, 2006 by   Eric John 0 Votes
if you call (800) 475-1942 they will cancel your subscription for you
 4th of Oct, 2006 by   Joel Diaz 0 Votes
Those bastards cancelled my subscription but they did not want to give me a refund... I guess it is because it was too late when I found out. They have been charging my account for the last 3 months.
 5th of Oct, 2006 by   tweetie 0 Votes
I called and canceled within two weeks - did not trust them. I felt that I was pressured on the phone to purchase this "great" discount program. I tried to clain my free gas savings card and I also got a message that there is no such site listed.

Be careful of what you agree to purchase from sales people...
 6th of Oct, 2006 by   Jose Bravo 0 Votes
Same thing happend to me except i coudnt find a number to call or anything about this company till i read these complaints. thnx!
 11th of Oct, 2006 by   jackie hoops 0 Votes
Jerks.... Me to I was taken. tried to stop payment but have to wait until tomorrow. I was happy to see of your complaints. I was told they worked for my credit card com. Even had my card # on hand. Has anyone reported them to the better business burro yet?
 12th of Oct, 2006 by   Lisa White 0 Votes
Hi Everyone,

I ques that i've joined the list of being ripped off by this company and a few more along with this proccess. I joined what was called myster shopper's and i ended up paying with my visa card to do this. I never found anywhere on the so called shopper sevices to sign on to my account. Now this is making sense to me. I called them to recieve help and they never retuned my call. I called 3 times and asked them to cancle my account. this week I recieve 2 letters to sign on to valueplusonline.com and iexploreusa.com to recieve my free gas card and a free shopping card each for $25.00. Now there is no such site for ether to claim my gift card's. I hope some one has reported these so called businesses to the better business burro??
 14th of Oct, 2006 by   George Thornhill 0 Votes
I thought this was a rip off when I was first called but I thought I would check it out an now I see from the complaints that I was right. The company does not belong to the Better Business Bureau so calling them will do no good. If it was a ligimate company they would have a email that you could contact them on. As soon as thy answer their phone I am going to cancel my account.
 17th of Oct, 2006 by   Carol Le 0 Votes
Hi my hubby called for a trial sample of a item from an infomercial on TV--to help with diabetes. He was billed $6.95 for the sample. Tried it --and cancelled it. Then the credit card comes in with 3 charges for a total of 18.95 in addition. Called the credit card company and they advised to call the number on the statement. Did so-and demanded that the charges be removed and no further billing take place. I told them I felt it was fraud because the only purchase made on the phone from an infomercial on TV was for a natural herb to reduce blood sugar. They said they were only the billing agent and these charges are trigged by buying on line or on TV. They agreed to credit the amounts and stop charging. Called the credit card company back and they advised they will block further charges--if any--from this WC-VacationPassport. This is the only purchase made off of TV/internet that we can see on the bill. If it wasn't the trial of the natural herb that triggered these billings then I don't know how someone billed these amounts to us!!!!! Be careful what you order on the phone. Period.
 21st of Oct, 2006 by   lester billie 0 Votes
I just looked at my bank card statement and noticed a charge of 19.95 + 1.00 from WC VALUE PLUS. Who are these people? They are associated with Shopping Essentials there # is 1-888-243-6180. They also charged to my account in the amount of 1.00 + 14.95. I remember getting a call also and they had my card #. But when i canceled the shooping essentials I spoke of another company they had sign me up for and the guy acted like he did't see another company I was signed up for. Watch out I wonder if we should call the bank to see if our information has been given out.
 23rd of Oct, 2006 by   robert evans 0 Votes
they are scaming everybody. there should be a law
 24th of Oct, 2006 by   William Reynolds 0 Votes
I got caught in this scam too, never heard of value plus and shopping essentials untill they appear on my bank statement. I can't seem to get in touch with them by email and I am in jamaica so phoning them would be very expensive.

Look out for charges from "hpcgold.com" they're another set that take your money then try to convince you that you agreed. One person told me I agreed by email and another told my wife she agreed on my behalf
 1st of Nov, 2006 by   june nielsen 0 Votes
I was scamed also. I was promised $40 in gas rebates at www.valueplusonline.com/40form and there is no such adress. I can only watch and make sure they don't keep charging my credit card. We all need to go to the Better Business Bureu. I called 1-800-475-1942 to cancel but they did not credit me for what they already charged. Keep Watch on cc for this.
 1st of Nov, 2006 by   Shirlene George 0 Votes
I received a voucher with information that I would receive $40.00 in free gas. I did not enroll in this and do not know how they got my account information other than my Visa Check Card. Immediatley after reading these comments, realized what a scam this was. I called the number that was provided and cancelled. They said I would receive my confirmation via e-mail of the discontinued membership. This is not right, something needs to be done to stop this.
 7th of Nov, 2006 by   detra smith 0 Votes
I received the letter in the mail. I called the number as soon as I received the letter. I called the number 1-800-475-1942 and ask them to cancel this lie. After I cancelled then I went on line to try to get the free 40 dollar cash for gas. After I read all the complaints I called them back to make sure they cancelled this lie. I told the person what I thought about this lie and told him if he charges my card I will sue them.We live in a world full of deception.Please be careful.I will look on my bank statement and will call the bank in the morning to make sure they stop any transaction by these terrible people.

Beware Fake Charities