logo

SCAMMER ALERT

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Walgreens, Vallejo, California Complaints & Reviews - website feedback /#3,000.00 cash sweepstakes

Walgreens Contacts & Informations

Walgreens

Posted:    lahummer

website feedback /#3,000.00 cash sweepstakes

Walgreens
Vallejo, California
Phone: 707 557-6948
I have in the past used Walgreens " HOW ARE WE DOING"? questionnaire. I had no problems finding /using the websitewww.walgreens/feedback.com. in the past. Unfortunately, in the last few months (or longer) I can't access the website Walgreens gives to rate how your vist to Walgreens was. For your time they enter you into their monthly $3, 000.00 cash prize sweepstakes.
Comments United States Sweepstakes
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Jan, 2010 by   LISA D. WILSON 0 Votes
This is my first time to try to access the contest and I agree 100% that is very confusing and frustrating.
 10th of Mar, 2010 by   STugaw 0 Votes
The 'HOW ARE WE DOING' on my recent receipt from Walgreens gave www.walgreensfeedback.com to enter $3000 cash sweepstakes.
This website did not provide the sweepstakes feedback and I was unable to find anything from Walgreens with a sweepstakes.
Does Walgreens really care about HOW THEIR DOING?
 12th of Mar, 2010 by   william middleton 0 Votes
walgreens is doing fine.i got a receipt from walgreens and it had the website to enter for $3000cash sweepstakes and i was able to find it with no problem.
 23rd of Mar, 2010 by   Moonlight Lady 0 Votes
My husband and I have received three separate receipts from Walgreen's inviting us to take the customer service feedback. Each time, we have been able to access the feedback site easily, and it only takes about five minutes of anyone's time to fill out the survey. People "do win" and it's fun to give them feedback. Maybe your browser or internet connection is the problem. The site always comes up for us.
 15th of Apr, 2010 by   MomLeah 0 Votes
When I finally found the right site, I tried 3 times to complete the survey and each time at different parts of the survey, I was kicked off and the site would not refresh. I was only on each time for a couple of minutes. Maybe it's meant to be this way so there can't be a cash winner?
 13th of Aug, 2010 by   emmapeel 0 Votes
this is incredibly frustrating. i think it's a fraudulent and non-existent sweepstakes. i do however think they're trying to get free feedback from customers. i like their stores and personnel -- but as usual, the corporate ladder is sucky here as with any corporation.
 24th of Feb, 2011 by   markandcan24 0 Votes
walgreens needs more grocery items in their stores.
 25th of Mar, 2011 by   Arthur Hugh Ashley jr 0 Votes
I like walgreens products. I am a customers of theres, and enjoy shopping with them.
 25th of Mar, 2011 by   Arthur Hugh Ashley jr 0 Votes
I think your products are excellent and the customers are good and attentive, the are friendly.
 25th of Mar, 2011 by   Arthur Hugh Ashley jr 0 Votes
The products are good and the customers are honest.
 25th of Mar, 2011 by   Arthur Hugh Ashley jr 0 Votes
i am agood judge of things. I think they are very commentive.
 25th of Mar, 2011 by   Arthur Hugh Ashley jr 0 Votes
I am a good judge of things. I think they are very commentive.
It does not bothers me.
Good

good
 25th of Mar, 2011 by   Arthur Hugh Ashley jr 0 Votes
Intrested and reportive.