Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Walgreens Contacts & Informations

Walgreens Contest

Posted:

$3000.00 contest

On Dec. 28th I recieved 2 reciepts from walgreens both advertising for $3000.00 contest for taking a survey for this months drawing. The web site is no good and the only item for this web site is complaints. As a valued costumer I feel this should be corrected as soon as possible and credit should be given for trying to enter drawing. Receipt ref #s are as follows rfn#0442-9279-1563-0912-2820 and refr#0442-9279-1497-0912-2820.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Drug Stores
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
I just took the survey because of the complaints I read on this thread (I had to see for myself). I was completely surprised by the lack of advertizements and the ease with which the survey was conducted. I found nothing wrong with this site and feel that at least some of these complaints are singular in nature. We will see if I know get bombarded with advertizement via my email.
 30th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
I tried to do the survey and half way through it I received and error and could not complete it..I s this just a scam or what if you want to know about your service then I feel the problem should be fixed. I do work in customer service and that is very important for your business. If you advertise for this you should make this easy for the customer. This is a good way to lose the customers! I think you should get the GEEK SQUAD to fix your problem...
 1st of Apr, 2010 by    +1 Votes
I do not speak very well inglish and it was dificult to enderstood.
 1st of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
Do no understood.
 1st of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
do not understood
 10th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
I DONT UNDERSTAND IM SUSPOSED TO FEAL OUT A SURVEY TO WIN 3000, 00 AND ITS NOT HERE WHAT THE HEK!!!
 15th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
Walgreen's is a well known store and to advertise such a contest right here at Christmas time when any hope is worth trying, they do this I think Walgreen should take time out from counting all their profits and take responsibility for this contest.

Walgreens Logo Walgreens