Vishwamitra India Pariwar

Posted: Jan 30, 2014 by

Fraud Company

4.3
Bengal, India
Vishwamitra india pariwar is a totally fraud company jise fraud log chala rahe hai. Yahan par apne hie employees ko salary nahi di jati hai .Jab baski nahi hota toh company kholte hi kyun hai aise log???Inhe toh jail mein hona chaiye.Bhaiyo bhehno jo bhi yaha job karne ki soch raha hai kripa karke aisa mat karna warna muft mein kaam karna padega.Bahut hi bekar company hai...
Complaint comments Comments (9) Complaint country India Complaint category Real Estate

Comments

31st of Jan, 2014 by    0 Votes
I totally agree this is a fraud company. Everyone there is totally unprofessional >Nobody knows how to deal with the customers. They all must be behind the bars
 3rd of Feb, 2014 by    -1 Votes
Bad Company
Vishwamitra India Pariwar ek number ki bakwas aur wahiad company hai. Koi bhi galti se invest mat karne ki sochna warna meri tarah bewakuf banoge aur kuch nahi, fayda toh kuch hua nahi ulta nuksan aur ho gaya mujhe. nahi tpoh yeh company kahi register hai bas ullu banwa lo logo ko.Mat karna yaar invest isme fash jaoge.
 4th of Feb, 2014 by    0 Votes
vishwamitra india pariwar is totally scam company. People sitting there only knows how to commit fraud and cheat people. They dont understand that money is earned with so much of hardwork. They are money eaters sitting ther. They all should be put behind bars for cheating and fooling people. This vishwamitra india pariwar is fraud company please dont invest in this stupid pariwar.
 10th of Feb, 2014 by    0 Votes
This company has no idea how to manage their clients. People siting at Vishwamitra India Pariwar don’t know the needs of their client. They are Just College kids running a company and need to grow up seriously. They have not even registered their company.Better not to take the risk of investing in such company……………….
 27th of Feb, 2014 by    0 Votes
Help me Please
I invested in this company called Vishwamitra India Pariwar .Now i am asking them for the refund, they are not ready asking for the unnecessary documents. They did not asked any documents when i invested in their comapany but now why they are asking?? What is wrong with them??? Can somebody help me ????
 11th of Apr, 2016 by    0 Votes
We have formed a group in whatsapp, investors who have cheated by Manoj Chand

Feel free to join

Ashish Ghosh

9831900900
 7th of May, 2016 by    +1 Votes
I have deposited amount 6000 per month.the sum is matured on dec, 2015.my total amount is 72000.But Now they haven't provided due amount yet.they are not picking phone.agent is absconding.

My details are below.
Mobile : 8683830495
Email : abhishek18garg@gmail.com

I am in dire need of that amount.Please look into it.
 13th of May, 2016 by    0 Votes
Absolutely fraud company! Friends you know I'm associate of this company but I don't wanted to joint but the agent of vishwa Mitra India privaar forced me to joint even they told to my parents to joint it, after that I jointed. I joined it before 3 years. First 2 years I got payment at the time of maturity and paid to the customers. That Time I didn't think about that it's was a game for show up that company is good and they paid maturity amounts at the time but now they don't received the call. Now I deposited near of 1.5 lakh and maturity time has gone but I don't get any amount form that fraud company. Once I went to the office of that fraud company owner, he gives only date to date, Now I'm in very worry, customer daily asks me about amount. Fraud company go to the hell.
 13th of May, 2016 by    0 Votes
Fraud company! Friends don't invest money in this fraud company, it has broken Bishwash. I deposited 1.5 lakh and now my maturity time has passed, I didn't get any money yet. Once I went to the office and met with this fraud company's fraud owner, he said he would give all the money but won't give interest. Now 6 month has gone but I don't get any amount.

Vishwamitra India Pariwar Logo Vishwamitra India Pariwar