Virgin Media Company Ltd

SMS message received about winning money

Virgin media company ltd
I received a SMS message on my mobile phone about winning $1, 000, 000. USD. They assigned an agent by the name of Mr. Chart Richard tel # +66843530326. When I contact the number a lady answer and that there was no one there by that name and it seemed that it was a residential line. Could you please investigate what type of scam these people are trying to run.
Complaint comments Comments (5) Complaint country Thailand Complaint category SMS Scam Contests
Was the above complaint useful?

28th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes

virgin media company ltd - sms scam
virgin media company

i received an sms stating that i won money from virgin media company, but i have to pay 950 British pounds to the FSA before my winnings are released to me. i will like to know if this is legit.
 27th of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes

Send your Full Name, Address, Telephone Number and Winning Message you recieved to the surveillance unit on:

so as to enable them ascertain if you really won the Lottery and give you true information
on how your winnings can be Collected.
You Will also be Informed if the Winning Message you Recieved is a Fraud Notification

Reply Team
 16th of Oct, 2015 by    -1 Votes
Your mobile number has been awarded 1, 000, 000, oo USDfrom VIRGIN MEDIA COMPANY, contact us with TOKEN#9680721) via email: careivirginmediauk.net

so please keep in touch we me so that i can follow who the owner of this my email: jeanfrancois.louise@live .com
 30th of Oct, 2015 by    0 Votes
i have received a message on my mobile number +263 733862 957 saying i had won us$1000 000 .could you verify this if its true and the email adress i had to use was virgin@virginmediauk.net.
could you check if this is true my email is farayiabraham@gmail.com
 21st of Nov, 2015 by    -1 Votes
I received an SMS on my mobile number +263733905286 stating that l have won 1000 000, 00 USD and was advised to contact virgin media company ltd UK with token#(4007) via email info@virginmediauk.net. Please verify if this is true and advise me on how l can redeem the prize. My email is themblanijeyi@gmail.com contact me there

Contact Us