Villa del Palmar

Villa Group BIG SCAM!

Villa del Palmar
Mexico
villagroupresorts.com
On December 28, 2009 we attend to a sales presentation in Villa del Palmar at Cabo, Mexico. We request the cancellation of our contract and the reimbursement of all monies paid to the company, this request is being made due to the following lies, voidable acts and misrepresentations:

-We were informed by Lisa Kerik the sales representative informed that we could use this purchase, as an investment for rental income if we wanted, the resort would rent our week for marketing purposes and we will get a considerably amount of monies.

-We were shown rooms in Villa del Arco and promised that this is the place we would be staying. On June 6 when we were trying to, book our vacations in October by the Villa Group Website, the confirmation letter stated that we were staying at Villa del Palmer, when we called to ask why we were placed in Villa del Palmer, we were told that is the only place with room for those dates, when we called again the reservation number but this time as guests, we were informed we could make a reservation in del Arco.

We have been in contact with Marcel Golden the resort representative, unfortunately we have not achieved any positive results, she sent me an email on July 29 where she stated a resort representative would take care of our case, I did not receive any email message until August 3 in that email message she stated she would transfer this matter to the sales department, pointless to say I have not receive any reply from the resort yet.

PLEASE HELP US

Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Mexico Complaint category Hotels
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

17th of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes
Dear Member, we see you have had some recent issues with the Villa Group. We take each of the issues raised by our members very serious and will work with you to make things right. Please contact us by email at amemberserv@villagroup.com so that we can better respond to your issue.

Developer Representative
Villa Group
 21st of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes
Dear sucker,
I would like to recommend you to cut down your looses with this company and realize the big scam they pulled on you. Don’t waist anymore energy on them they are not honest, just look at all the complaints they have in this site only. I like you purchased from them and got nowhere, they never replied to any of my emails, neither returned my phone calls. I decided to live and learn, but if you are able to reach a resolution or can think of any way to put pressure on them; contact me.
 22nd of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes
Dear Members, please feel free to contact me with any issue related to the Villa Group. I am one of the Developer's Representatives located in Puerto Vallarta and will work with you to resolve these issues. I do have US lines 626-389-0627 or 626-389-0628. If you have trouble with these lines you may always reach me at the International line 011-52-322-224-8365 or amemberserv@villagroup.com.

Second, if you are going to take issue with complaints on this site, please also note the various updates to these complaints and resolution of 95% of the issues listed.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Developer Representative
Villa Group
 26th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
I am happy to report that all of my previous complaints and concerns respecting Villa del Palamar have been resolved to my satisfaction
 31st of Oct, 2013 by    0 Votes
10/26/2013
I totally agree with others, unfortunately we are also one of the victims too. I was too late on our deposit and our fault didn't read carefully and word for word. When we got home the more we read in to contract the more we need to cancel right away before we have to pay more and ... we just cut our lost before we have to pay a dime more...
 12th of Aug, 2014 by    0 Votes
This blog was really helpful as I was able to get an e-mail address for which to send my written cancellation request to, (amemberserv@villgroup.com). As well as phone numbers that might be working in order to speak to a representative.
 17th of Jan, 2015 by    0 Votes
I got scammed into purchasing a timeshare at Villa del Arco in 2008. I regret it everyday! I have not been back since I purchased my timeshare. I was promised Villa Del Arco but any time that I tried to book there I was told that there is no availability and that I had to stay at Villa Del palmar. I was also told that if I didn't want to stay at any of the UVC resorts that I would easily be able to exchange my week at another resort through the exchange company interval. This is true but not as easy as the sales rep made it. Some places are never available. I tried for years and I was never able to exchange for Atlantis or Turks and Caicos. The last three years I had to pay for my vacations in addition to paying for this timeshare. Once you purchase at this resort you are stuck with it. The only way out is to find a sucker to buy the timeshare from you at the full price that is owed. This timeshare cannot be sold if it is not paid off.

Contact Us