Videocon Split AC

Posted:

Split AC problem from the first day

From nagpur utarsih electronic / nagpur i purchase one 1.5 t split ac for my house in the year 2005.

1 ) Second day it was not cooling properly, gas leakage from outdoor unit from union. It was set right. In 2006 summer again in the month of may

2 ) I started my ac , same problem was observed, it was not cooling problem.again i complaint to service centre they taken the outdoor unit to service centre for finds out the gas leakage after three days the unit come back and normalize the ac it was perfect.

3 ) Again i started my ac just three days back same problem was found it was not cooling,i ring to the service centre / nagpur , complaint no - 07e14030

Mr verma mobile - 9371141513, i talk to mr verma regarding ac , that every time the problem is coming, this time they told that both unit (outdoor / indoor unit)we have to take to service centre.

So i requesting, what is the problem in split ac every time they are charging amount.

After purchase the ac, i thing i used ac not more then three months from the date of purchase.

I believe the videocon product. But now i have to think.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category Appliances
Was the above complaint useful?
More Videocon Split AC Complaints & Reviews
Videocon Split AC - Split AC cooling problems [2]

Comments

11th of Nov, 2006 by    0 Votes

Videocon 1 ton split air conditioner - Coolling problem
India

I made a complain on 3rd of November 2006 to KOHINOR ELETRONICS (THANE) for my 1 ton split AC, but still nobody has come to check and solve problem, i am very sorry to say that i am not happy with your service, previously i had also the same problem with them.
 20th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
first five minutes cool air comes then after it decreases
 5th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
I brought Videocon split AC VKS52CE1 (1.5 TON), believe me it was the worst decision I have made .The only thing that attracts you is the "Cheap Price".I thought since this is an indian company, must be having something good to offer

There is nothing good to discuss about this product . If there would have been an option, I would have rated it ’0’

A . First day itself, the compressar was not in a good condition . We got it replaced
B. Makes hell of Noise
C. After 10 days, stopped cooling
D. Bad Customer service, they never responded to the complaint and it is 10 days, no one have approached us i.e. they dont value the customers.
E . They have a bad data management system, everytime you make a call, they will ask you the same details and will say that they have registered the complaint and someone will get back in 24 hrs

Thats all I have to say that this product is sheer waste of money, dont get attracted by the cheap price.
 9th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes

Vediocon TV 74 - TV getting atomatically Switch Off
Vediocon
India

My TV is getting automatically switch off.
 9th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
I have information for sale in the USA that will automatically switch it back on for $39.99. Its called a finger. It looks like this., , !, , . lol Have you wondered if your wonderful Government is watching you and disrupting your television signal? Give up TV and worship cows. Your better off.
 22nd of Apr, 2014 by    0 Votes
I am sandeep sharda from Kota- raj. I hv vediocon split ac 1.5 tons ecochill model. Since last few days it has giving error at display as F8 and then AC is not running. This error some time display and some time not. What is that error indication and what is rectification of this problem.
My mobile no is 09649988778