logo

mann travel
rip off
3. (27 mins ago)
esmartsupply.com
No explanation why they didn’t get orders back
4. (35 mins ago)
Australian Wine Index
boiler room wine investment scam
5. (40 mins ago)

2560 FM775
La Vernia TX 78121-9998, Texas
Phone: (830)779-4131
www.usps.com
I submitted a temporary change of address on 27 June 08 to be effective on 1 July 08. On 6 July 08, my daughter checked my delivery box and found 8 pieces of mail had been delivered to my permanent address. On 7 July 08, I called the La Vernia Postmaster and advised her of the problem. Her reply was that a Temporary delivery person had worked the route I'm on and had "Probably" made the mistake. This is the second time I have experienced this problem with this post office. The last time was in July 07 and I was advised by the postmaster that it was a Saturday temporary person's error. I was advised that the problem would be fixed, but apparently it is not fixed.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Nov, 2008 by   Kathleen Storrer 0 Votes
I have tried to return mail because of an unknown recipient sent accidently to our "business" address in San Antonio. Though I have covered with new labels or crossed out they come back.
I have tried to forward mail to a recipient and they will actually rip the new label off and send it back.

I was told that I could not forward any mail from a business address, even though it has the first class 42 cent stamp on it. Yet I am very well aware of other cities that are not under that restriction.

If I file a change of card for each recipient whose mail is sent to our address by mistake will it allow it to be forwarded? (I am aware that the recipient will have to fill in the card for change of address.)

Back to School Safety Tips