logo

Specialized Loan Servicing
Repayment Plan
2. (10 mins ago)
www.4seating.com
They didn’t help their customers
3. (11 mins ago)
Nissan North America
Llack of service and lack of goodwill on the part of Nissan North America
4. (11 mins ago)
Expedia
trip insurance is a rip off
5. (28 mins ago)
Sunl Parts Online
Stolen money

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Usfundfinder.com Complaints & Reviews - This gives government assistants a bad name

Usfundfinder.com Contacts & Informations

Usfundfinder.com

Posted: 2012-08-14 by

This gives government assistants a bad name

Usfundfinder.com
usfundfinder.com
I wanted to get information on government funding. I did and then found that I was unable to contact them back. I then found another complaint about the same company, same amount of money taken(1.92), to be taken each month(56.00)if not canceled. I knew grants were difficult to come by, but this is ridiculous! This gives government assistants a bad name. I know I won't try to gain info on anything with them again. Even though I know its not really an issue with them. Its time to contact the bank and go through whatever it is that I need to do to stop them before I am 56.00 poorer.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Gambling Games
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes

Usfundfinder.com - Scammers
usfundfinder.com

usfundfinder.com offered to find additional funds for my business but instead of that all they’ve did was charging my card. When I asked for refund I was totally ignored and ever since I was unable to get in contact with usfundfinder.com.
 4th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes

Usfundfinder.com - scammer
sfundfinder.com
don,t know
Orem
Utah
Phone: 1-866-549-1303

They have you under the pretense that they can get you extra money from the government free of charges.and in turn they debit your account for the sum total of $59.92 even when told that you decline to go any further with their program.
 30th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
Usfundfinder.com took $59.00 from my account to gather together a list of available grants and have not done one thing
since they debitted my account. Second, the phone number given is not valid. I accessed this group while trying to complete for offers which would get me a computer.

How to Find a Pet Sitter