logo

usafis-mail.com

Posted:    Tuareg

Scam

USAFIS Green Card Program
USAFIS ORGANIZATION 2576 BROADWAY # 443 NEW YORK NY 10025 U.
Phone: +1-866-737-7193
usafis@usafisnews.org
I have made a transaction with this company for the Green Card Lottery in the States. They have provided me with no services, upgraded the amount of money I was supposed to pay, took off 2 years subscription.

They refused to reimburse me as I did not use their services. They added 20% more payment on my card and when I called them to discuss refund and refused to take other services they hang up on me and I have not been able to connect with them again.

They lied, they harrassed me on the phone until they got what they wanted. When I received e.mail about payment made and services I was suppose to received, the info was completely wrong and I realised I had paid more than told.

Basically, they are a scam and I am responsible for going for it. However, a service is a service and getting refund for not using the service is a normal procedure.

I wish to warn other potential customers to NOT USE THIS COMPANY! IT IS A SCAM..

Mady
Comments United States Lottery Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More usafis-mail.com complaints
usafis-mail.com - Green card lottery fraud

Comments

20th of Jun, 2010 by   Dana 0 Votes
Hi Tuareg

I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience with our company, please email me your details to danas@usafis-mail.com:

Please email me back your:
Full name
Address (including country)
Email (used when filling out our forms)
Phone Number (used when filling out our forms)
Costumer ID.
Amount paid
Date of sign-up/transaction.

And I will do my best to help you.

Regards,
Usafis.org
danas@usafis-mail.com
 29th of Jul, 2010 by   Stephen J 0 Votes
I can't with you. I am here in US because of USAFIS. I took their services for 3 years. I was third time lucky, got the Green Card. Customer service was good and executives were there for help. I don't think I was over-charged at any point of time. Whenever there was some special offers from them, they informed and asked to take it. But at no point they harassed me or forced me for the services.
I did not browse internet and I thank my stars for that. I would not have taken their service after seeing so many complaints. But, after getting associated with them it was always great. I thank them for being there to help me in getting what I dreamt of. I think most of the complaints are the works of their competitors and are fake.

Stephen Jay
Austin, TX
 24th of Aug, 2010 by   DELE SANNI JIMMY 0 Votes
HERE ARE MY DATA BASE ON MY (U S A F I S) TRAVELING DOCUMENTS SIR.
CREDITS CARD NUMBER-4 2 2 5 8 4 2 2 2 7 4 8 6 7 4 9
LAST NAME-SANNI JIMMY
COUNTRY OF BIRTH--NIGERIA
COUNTRY WHERE YOU LIVE-NIGERIA
ORDER NUMBER-135085034
AND L DON:T KNOW WHAT YOU REALLY MEAN BY TRACKING NUMBER SIR.
HERE IS THE TRACKING NUMBER/// 985893
IF THERE IS ANYTHING NEEDED AGAIN PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
SIR YOUR ASSISTANCE IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME TOWARDS MY GREEN CARD LOTTERY APPLICATION SIR.
I WILL BE VERY GREATHFUL IF MY APPLICATION IS GIVEN A GOOD CONSIDERATION.
GOD BLESS YOU.
BEST REGARDS
D.J SANNI
 24th of Aug, 2010 by   DELE SANNI JIMMY 0 Votes
please if there is any neccesary thing for me to do kindly send me a message to my box, because all your requires have been sent to you sir
thanks
best regards
d. j sanni
Thanks alots
a message was sent to my box.l really appreciate its sir.so what is the next step to take sir?
concerning the approval of my applications.
BEST REGARDS
DELE SANNI JIMMY
 25th of Aug, 2010 by   Dana 0 Votes
Hi DELE SANNI JIMMY

You shouldn't write all those personal details in a public forum - It is not safe- anyone can see it. specially not your Credit card Number.

Regards,
Usafis.org
danas@usafis-mail.com
 25th of Aug, 2010 by   Dana 0 Votes
Hi DELE SANNI JIMMY

We sent you an email. please check it.

15th of Sep, 2010 by   schnecken 0 Votes
Hi Dona Smith,

Do you really work for USAFIS and are willing to help the victims? It's nice to know that at least they have one real human being in the organization. I am a victim, too. By the way, I already filed a complaint to FBI IC3, hopefully they'll start an investigation soon, and I'll keep trying.

God, didn't their parents ever teach them not to lie?
 16th of Sep, 2010 by   Dana 0 Votes
Hi

I am sorry to hear you where not happy with the service we provided you. As I wrote before- you can email me your details and I will do my best to help you.

31st of Dec, 2011 by   APIWAN LOUNGNAM 0 Votes
To Mr. Clyde Thorburn or whom it may concern,
I did fill up the form for green card lottery and paid $37.94 for 1 year on 12/28/2011. And usafis did took $37.94 out from my checking already. I did this for my niece.
The problem is that we try to check back and not be able to so. No real people to answer the phone which I try to call and do what the machine ask me to do. Please, help my niece to finish what I started for her. Her first name APIWAN
last name LOUNGNAM
country of birth THAILAND
country if living THAILAND
tracking number ? (none)
e-mail address Apiwan_er@hotmail.com
e-mail address Apiwan_er@hotmail.com

I hope that you will let us know how to check back and tell her what next step (beside send her picture to your office) as soon as possible . Thank you very much.

sincerely,

Lucia K yosthes
my email: lkusalin@hotmail.com
I
 31st of Dec, 2012 by   Estuardo 0 Votes
Disculpen como puedo suscribirme nuevamente a la lotería es que cuando recibí la llamada de la empresa la bocina de mi teléfono no estaba buena y no escuche nada de lo que me dijo la señorita... por favor díganme como puedo nuevamente suscribirme y lo que debo hacer... mi correo es hectorchaj_96@hotmail.com... Gracias

ID Theft Includes