US Health Group

Posted:

none

First of all USHealth Group isn't any part of Homeland Healthcare. Homeland Healthcare has several policies that they sell. Homeland does there customer service ONLY!!! I have had a policy since September when this policy came out and they have paid all my claims also they have covered my pre-exisiting conditions. So before you put something on here you might want to research the company more so you know what your talking about. Not all insurance companies are not going to satisfy everyone.
One happy customer :)
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Health & Life Insurance
Was the above complaint useful?
More US Health Group Complaints & Reviews
US Health Group - Insurance Fraud

Comments

5th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
First of all USHealth Group is not part of Homeland Healthcare they are a separate company in itself. Homeland Healthcare has several policies that they sell. Also, Homeland Healthcare does the customer service only. So you might want to do more research if you start putting stuff on here if you don't know in the first place. There are many satisfied customers with USHealth Group and will keep being that way. So until you know the true facts don't write something you don't know. I have had the policy since it has been out in September and I haven't had any problems with them they have paid all my claims and also they covered my pre-existing condition.
 7th of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
they didnt pay my claims, they stink...

Contact Us