logo

Rev. Leonard Bell
ILLEGAL REPRESENTATION AMONG MY PARTNERS
5. (24 mins ago)
Addleshaw, Bird & Mitchell
Scam company requesting a $20 fee for an application to receive an award of $2,997,500.00

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted: 2011-10-25 by    Mistroile

Sent me defective shoes

Urbanog.com
urbanog.com
I ordered three pair of boots. One pair was defective in quality, they said the whole shipment; all sizes have defects yet they are selling them for full price. The problem with the second pair of boots was, the right boot was a size 10 the left was an 8 1/2. I am returning all. Buyer beware.
Comments United States Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Nov, 2011 by   yellow1024 0 Votes
I know exactly how you feel I ordered two shoes from URBANOG it took ten days for it to come wanted to return them due to wrong size( most of their shoes are not true to size) i called them today 11-4-2011 to get the weight of the shipment from the cell phone number that they had on file for me.I guess that they must have caller id because they rejected my call right away for no reason.when i called again from a different number that was not on file, literally less than a minute later they pick up my call right away. I asked the agent what the weight was for the boots that i needed to return and the agent lied to me and said that they where 4lbs for one pair of shoes.For some odd reason i did not believe her.I went to track the shipment on ups website and the exact same boots that That i called about were only 2lbs.That made me so furious!!! So out of spitefulness she wanted me to would pay for more money to return the boots because they were the wrong size. I been such a loyal customer to Urbanog since I found out about the site April of 2011 that their would not be one month that i didn't order a least one or two pairs of shoes from them.ON SEVERAL OCCASION I HELD MY MOUTH SHUT WHEN I WOULD call about shoes that I really wanted but were sold out of my size and I would always get the same rude agent she would always say "I DONT KNOW WHAT COMES IN IF ITS NOT ON THE SITE THEN WE DON'T HAVE IT CHECK BACK IN TWO WEEK THATS WHEN WE RESTOCK .when you restock SHIPMENT you know what come in and you know what you are paying for. IM LITERALLY DONE WITH URBANOG for anyone wanting to buy from the company please google Urbanog complaints or Urbanog reviews. I was shocked how many bad reviews that I saw but not surprised!!!

Beware of Free Land Scam