logo

Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank
Settlement Amount Fraud
5. (1 hr 11 mins ago)
Racknomore.com
Their customer service is poor

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    Fantacmet

Financial Department

University of Phoenix
Oregon
While the education may be sufficient for some people, it's only valuable if you lean to the HARD left, as far as socialism goes. The instructors are VERY socialist in nature and if you do not follow their ideals then you get docked or threataned. Complaints to the school go nowhere.

The big bitch of this school is, if you don't complete it(I dropped out to go back to my old school), they send 50% of your loans BACK to the loan company and then come after you for the money. They also deny you your transcript until you pay that off. Then they tell you that you have a responsibility to pay them.

As a citizen I have to be held accountable for my actions, a nd they should be too. They were stupid enough to send the money back as punishment for not graduating from their school. That sounds an aweful lot like extortion to me, which is illegal, yet they continue getting away with it, and their excuse is since they are an educational institution they are exempt from the law. Why do we even have laws now if everyone is either exempt or above the law? Might as well do what the government and corporations do and start using our constitution as toilet paper.
Comments United States Colleges and Universities
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Oct, 2010 by   Virginia Miller 0 Votes
I agree with you, in fact, I have same identical problem and I feel that something shall be done, but how?

Give a Gift That Pays