logo

Asset West Property Management Ltd
Darren Potter Steals Money
3. (5 mins ago)
Madhouse-Parts.com
I have never received parts or refund.
4. (13 mins ago)
Scammers

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

United States Postal Service, North Carolina Complaints & Reviews - Stolen Packages

United States Postal Service Contacts & Informations

United States Postal Service

Posted:    PrincessJ

Stolen Packages

North Carolina
I have had two packages stolen in the month of August. One a webcam and the other cellulite cream. The postman claims he delivered these items. That is a lie. I believe either the postman or someone at that post office is stealing the mail. When I spoke to Travis he told me: "I can assure you the postman is not stealing your packages." Another lie. Someone is. He also told me they probably did not deliver your package. Meaning the sender. I said to myself this guy is either not with it or just plain stupid. I told him I had a tracking number and it shows it went thru your post office. I told him I was going to report them to the PostMaster General. He said on two different calls: "Maybe you should." This is why they are going out of business. Damaged packages, stolen mail and packages, poor customer service, and other issues. I have gone into the post office on several occassions. Very few were pleasant. They have an attitude right off the bat. If you are missing mail or packages make a complaint. My mother had her social security check delivered to the wrong address. She signed up for automatic deposit with her banks. The postal people are very incompetent.
Comments United States Movement & Delivery
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Jan, 2010 by   Davidohio 0 Votes
I agree! I ordered a phone off of ebay and got a tracking number, it shows the package was delivered yesterday and I was home all day and never got it! I live in a apartment and the mail man left the package at the mailboxes in the enterence of the building instead of walking 3 flights of stairs to my apartment, someone stole the package with my $160 phone! I want the post office to pay for their incompitence! The package REQUIRED delivery confirmation...umm I never signed or confirmed delivery! I was here ALL DAY and the lazy postman just left it where anyone could steal it instead of delivering it to my apartment that he had access to. This is unexcuseable to me. Now I have to go through all kinds of bullcrap to ATTEMPT to get my money back! I never had this problem with UPS.

Money Transfer Scam