logo

3620 Royal South Parkway
Atlanta, Georgia
Phone: 1 404-669-5500
unipartlogistics.com
I was hired to work for Unipart through a staffing company. Before going to the interview, I was warned that the interview process was hard. I needed to do some research and learn "the unipart way" before going into the interview. I had no problem with this. I went to their web site and learned that the company works hard for the client, and they treat their employees as individuals and the individual as an employee. Sound like my type of company. WRONG! I went to the interview and waited in the waiting room. I learned the man who runs the place, Phil, is a total JERK. He speaks to people in a manor that is not professional. That's just one strike. In the interview, I learned that I could be hired full time after passing a few test given by Phil. After my first day of working, I never had the chance to meet Phil, but he decided to come and talk to me as if I was his child, who had just came home with all F's on his report card. The bottom line is, they treat their employees with TOTAL DISRESPECT and will fire you for the smallest thing. Check their turn over for employees and you will see I am not lying. Phil also has an employee who he gets sexual favors from, her job in return is to be his eyes and ears about what is going on the warehouse floor as he sits in his office killing time. I have never seen employees walk so lightly and be so scared of one man. The unipart way is no good way for an employee. Although they work hard to keep their clients, they do not work hard to keep their employees.
Comments United States Bullying and Harassment at Work
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Jan, 2012 by   TES1981 0 Votes
Okay, I admit I made that part about the lady doing sexual favors for him. Big deal. I was mad because I got fired. However I was new on the job and I am expected to make some mistakes. They told me the mistakes I made could cost the company lots of money and claimed I stole packages which I really lost and had to be replaced. They don't give chances.

Simple Ways to Save $1,000