Posted: 2014-06-29 by

Company is fraudulent

1348 Washington Ave. #350
Miami Beach, FL 33139, United States
CUSTOMER BE AWARE, THIS COMPANY IS FRAUDULENT.
Bad call quality unnecessary charges so i cut the calling subscription and the did not want to refund my deposit. If i have not involve the BBB, i would not have receive my deposit back. When signing up, they tell me that my deposit will be refunded within 24hrs upon cancellation, which also at the time was it noted on the "terms and conditions " (which off course no longer there but i have an original copy of the initial terms and conditions).. that did not happen. 8 weeks later i finally 6/28/2014, i finally receive my deposit. Also they are fund of taking money from your bank account without authorization. Am currently working with my bank and lawyer about this and will file a claim soon through a court of law because that is unauthorized withdrawal from someone bank account. Also from looking at their terms and conditions, this company has change their name from NuEra telecom to Union Telecom just to scam customer. i was once a NuEra telecom customer and the same issue happen with them. They should be band from the US market. Thank you BBB for looking into this, you guys are the best
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

13th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes

Union Telecom - charged me for that i never made
union telecom
Surrey
British Columbia
Phone: 604-598-1958

i have been charged for the calls i never made.
somebody has been making calls to Egypt, France, nigeria, kuwait, iran, saudi-arabia, iraq.
this company is charging me again and again, instead of refunding me.
 27th of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes

Union Telecom - telephone rate
union telecom
California

Telemarketing compnay cheated me with quote fo call of 2.9 cents and never mention about .39 cent connection fee, but once i came to know and call them back they say they did told me about connection fee. they took 39 dollars as security deposit anda re not fefunding now .
 14th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes

Union Telecom - Using Abusive Language
Aurora
Illinois

I got a call from this person (Ramesh) and he said he was from Union Telecom and was trying to sell me prepaid minutes. This person has even called my spouse on her cell phone and tried the same. When I told him how they got my # and should not be calling, he started using 4-letter words and abusive language.
 1st of Dec, 2008 by    0 Votes

Union Telecom - No giving deposit back
Union telecom
uniontelecomcanada.com

Beware of this fraud company...After I cancelled my connection they send me wrong bill (of other telephone no..). when i called them they said this was mistake and they would refund my deposit with in 45 days..Now it is more than 3 months but they are not refunding my $40 deposit.. I called them minimum 20 times...Every time they promise to give deposit back in 72 hours, but their 72 hours never finished... Beware of this BIG FRAUD COMPANY..
 10th of Dec, 2008 by    0 Votes
This is big fraud company, once you sign up, they will send you wrong bill and once you cancelled they never give your depsoit $39.95 back... Beware of this bastards... sorry for my bad language but they are the same...
 6th of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes

Union Telecom - refund of money
uniontelecomusa.com

its been more than 55 days since I have canceled my services. never used a single minute and still havent got my money back. everybody lies in that company. every time you call you will get a different answer. they are all thieves. no customer concern..zero customer service. horrible policies. still owe my $40
 6th of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes

Union Telecom - Customer Complain
Toronto
Canada

I HAVE CANCELLED MY ACCOUNT NEXTDAY AFTER SIGN SERVICE. BECAUSE THEY FRAUD ON NEXT DAY AS CHANGING RATE WHICH AGREED ON PREVIOUS DAY. AFTER 4 MONTHS..STILL THEY ARE NOT REFUNDING MY DEPOSITE BACK..I HAVE PHONE THEM MANY TIME..AND THEY TELLING ME THAT IT WILL BE DEPOSIT BY NEXT WEEK..BUT STILL I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY REFUND..THEY ARE ALSO NOT PROVIDING WELL MANNER CUSTOMER SERVICE.
 15th of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes

Union Telecom - Fraud
Union telecom

This is big fraud company, once you sign up, they will send you wrong bill and once you cancelled they never give your depsoit $39.95 back...Beware of this bastards...sorry for my bad language but they are the same...
 15th of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes

Union Telecom - Day Light Robbery
Pennsylvania

I signed up with Union Telecom.They gave me an access number. When I made a call using their access number my cell phone company still charge me. Please do not use Union Telecom. They are nasty beggers!!!
 21st of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS.
In fact subscribed for this services on 17th Jan09. Mr Rakesh and Mr Aditya Sharma from their Sales service promised me that if I dont like the services I will be getting the refund in just 2 days from the date of cancellation.
I called them up but no one is answering from the sales department. When I call up their Customer services on three consecutive days, I am being tortured by their most unproffessional agents ( VANESSA and JPIERRE) and when I demanded to talk to their boss one Carlos is coming on the line after 19minutes and telling me that he will not let me cancell the account.
ALL OF THEM ARE HOLDING MY MONEY FOR RANSOM.
I WANTED TO SPEAK TO THEIR SUPERIORS BUT NO BODY IS READY TO ALLOW ME TO TALK TO THEIR SENIORS WHO CAN TAKE THE DECISSION.
I have never seen a company holding customers for RANSOM like this.
I will not let them play with customers money.

Attention Potential Customers:
Do not repeat Do Not subscribe to this services.

Honestly.

S.Kannan
Los Angeles
 21st of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes
Totally disgusting company to deal with.
 1st of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes

Union Telecom - UNION TELECOM

I am using Union Telcom from past 8 months. Rates are very low and customer care is very co-operative.
 1st of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
YES . QUALITY OF THE CALLS ARE VERY GOOD. VERY GOOD BILLING SYSTEM AND I AM GETTING REGULAR DISCOUNTS ON MY BILLS AS WELL FROM THEM.
 4th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes

Union Telecom - Filed a complaint with FCC

The telemarketers have probably called us 4 to 5 times. Everytime we tell them about being on the Do-Not-Call list. They must not understand English. Finally I filed a complaint with the FCC. I would suggest folks to do this.
 10th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
From past 8 months Union Telecom not only provided me good services infact they gave me several good promotions and discounts on my bills, all my friends are using this company.
 24th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes

Union Telecom - Fraudulent claims and promises
Washington

Telemarketer latched on like leech. Inflated billing by showing excessive minutes per call than acutal minutes.
Customer representatvie gave a direct line to contact in case of any problem. That line does not go through. Promised to refund the deposit if we decide to discontinue the service. Unable to get the deposit back.
A big fraudulent company. PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THEM FOR ANY SERVICE AT ALL.
 26th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes

Union Telecom - money refund
Mississauga
Canada

Hi guys, I am agree with all of you. UT is the fraud company i saw sofar.i called them today to refund my money and they said there is no account with ur name and they took money twice from my account.
Please help me and i saw somany people getting cheated with these frauders
 2nd of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes

Union Telecom - Fraudulent promises and abusive language
Canada

Fraud company stay away from them, over charged me, will not refund my security deposit and still calls me and used in-appropriate language.

I wish if the responsible persons will go through the same pain everybody else is going by signing up with this company.
 4th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
I have enrolled in Union Telecom few months ago, but everytime I call to connect to India either it says, the number is wrong or get dissconnected or says this number does not exist.Today I have important call to make but could not go through. Only choice I had reliance but had only 2 minutes left and could talk for 2 minutes.I get phone call from Union tel. now and then how is the service, I did not have any comment I didnot make any phone call.
Pl. call 315 733 6814.
Shree Prakash Vidyarthi
 4th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
I have enrolled in Union Telecom few months ago, but everytime I call to connect to India, either I get message the number is wrong or get disconnected or this number does not exists. Today I have very important call to make but could not go through. I get phone call from Union telcom, how is the service, I could not comment when I did not make any phone call.

Pl. call 315 733 6814
You have already reimbursed for the service you will provide
Shree Prakash Vidyarthi
Why I have to fill up the confirmation code and waste our time.

Union Telecom Logo Union Telecom