logo

Posted:    Valerie

Kymora Body Shaper

UbuyEZ
www.ubuyez.com
This product is such a freaking waste. The bottoms would have fit my five year old and the top I got was way too big. I did send it back for a smaller size and when that came it was way too small. So now I know I am already screwed out of my shipping charges but I have been trying to contact them on the phone now for a week. This whole set up is a joke, don't waste your time and effort. I guess first they get your money and then they figure you will give up trying to contact them after you can't reach anyone. This company is full of SH_T!
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Jun, 2008 by   KayR 0 Votes
Yes, the company is a scam. I had the same outcome, only I refuse to exchange(only cost you more money). I just sent for my refund. Yes, its only $40.00 but its money they dont deserve. I wish I could start some kind of class action suit against them to get all of my money. The so called "shipping and handling". If I would have thought longer before ordering, I would have realized that it was a scam.

Out of $93 bucks.
 29th of Oct, 2008 by   Deb Singletary 0 Votes
I was tempted to order the body shaper once I saw the infomercial this weekend. Wow! I am glad I noticed all the complaints and took the time to read up on this company and their product. What a shame that there are business' out there that take hard earned money from people and do not deliver the quality product they advertise. I only hope that others will notice the complaints before they choose to spend their hard earned money on this company's product. They really should not be in business. I believe in carma and soon enough this company will get what's coming to them either by a lawsuit or they will have to file bankruptcy. Let's hope so !
 4th of Nov, 2008 by   sari rubin 0 Votes
I just got my bodyshapers and want to send them back! If you can't find the number to call directly, call your bank. They should have a phone number for you to call. I am going to do this - If I can't get assistance, I am going to place a dispute on my credit card. It's the principal you know.
 11th of Nov, 2008 by   Indira 0 Votes
The body shaper is no good. It's uncomfortable and does not stay put under your clothing. It also ripped while I was trying pull it down to adjust. Waste of time and money.
 14th of Nov, 2008 by   Antoinette 0 Votes
I thank you guys so much for your comments. I almost ordered this on the spot by phone last night. Luckily, I decided to wait to look at customer reviews. You saved me money that I really shouldn't be spending anyways! Thanks for your honesty. Also, you might want to file a complaint with the BBB! Sometimes that will get you a call back when nothing else works.
 15th of Nov, 2008 by   terri 0 Votes
I was ready to order too. They make it look so good. But I guess the old fashion way will work best. As I make a cake in the other room. HA!HA! It is for my husband and he doesn"t need it either . Thanks for the info.
 15th of Nov, 2008 by   Sandy 0 Votes
I saw this informercial this morning and I ran and got my measuring tape to get my measurements. I was so excited to think that there was something out there that would help me look good in my clothing and help my posture too! I wrote all the information down to order but I thought first I will check the website to read more about it. Boy, am I glad I did! After reading all negative comments about the product I certainly wasn't going to order one. Thank you everyone for saving me money and time!
 16th of Nov, 2008 by   Sooki Gordy 0 Votes
I was going to order also, then after seeing all the complaints, I remembered I ordered 2 tee shirts with animal print that was suppose to sparkle. When I wore it out, all the sparkle feel off and I was just standing there. I was sooo angry. I had sparkle in my hair, on my face, on my shoes everywhere. I actually had a sparkle trail as I walked. You guys are right on the button.
 17th of Nov, 2008 by   Deanna Santillo 0 Votes
I'm so glad to read all these negative comments before sending in my money to purchase this product. I almost ordered it on the spot while watching the commercial on tv yesterday, but am so glad that I checked the reviews first. Thanks everyone that took the time to post comments!
 17th of Nov, 2008 by   Almost Fell For It 0 Votes
WOW! I type in Kymora in Google to find the body shaper website and this was the 1st page that opened up and I'm just so grateful that I read all of these complaints!

Thank you for saving me my money before I wasted it in hopes of something I thought would've been nice to have.

Just goes to show you that people on infomercials are just good actors that are making a quick buck at our expense. Ugh, bastards.
 22nd of Nov, 2008 by   DeDe 0 Votes
I am wondering if it has helped anyone???

I am glad that I found everyone's reviews - thank-you!
 22nd of Nov, 2008 by   S. Pressley 0 Votes
Thanks everyone for posting your compliants on here...I was SOOO close to ordering and after reading these complaints I'm glad I saved my money :)

Thanks again everyone!
 22nd of Nov, 2008 by   wanda 0 Votes
Thanks for saving me money too ! When I see those commercials on T.V. I get stuck
if I watch more than five minutes. I was all set to order those jeans. Not now.
thanks again
 26th of Nov, 2008 by   lindsey -1 Votes
how fat are all of you ...lol i love the kymora it's the best thing in the world i ware it everyday ... you have to soak it in cold water then put it on but see you try to put it on when you first get it yeah it dont fit PUT IT IN COLD WATER STUPID !!!
 26th of Nov, 2008 by   Marian Sassone +1 Votes
It's sad that so many have chosen not to order because of all of the negative complaints. And no, I don't work for the company. I bought the product and love it so much that I was just showing my sister how great it is. I am never uncomfortable in it. I did have a problem with poking my finger through the material of the bottom shaper, but they sent me a new one before I even had sent back the ruined set. They could not have been more cooperative or nicer about it. They were very apologetic and I had the new ones within a couple of days. While I was speaking with her, I ordered another set in each color. Sorry to hear that some were unhappy, but someone should go to their website and hear all of our positive comments before opting out. You are missing out on a great product.

Marian
 29th of Nov, 2008 by   Stephanie 0 Votes
I love mine but I am very short waisted stomach is fairly flat but I have the love handles and the back bacon. The top is wonderful for keeping my love handles in my low waisted jeans so I am not pulling up everytime I stand up. As far as the rolls on back it helps a little not as much as it said. If you have the fat falling out of the jeans everytime you stand up this will definantly help. It also stays down good and does not roll up.
 1st of Dec, 2008 by   Mrs. C 0 Votes
Did any of you ladies try to post your negative comments on their website? Just curious because all they show is positive feedback, so I'm wondering if they preview the comments before they are posted on their website or if none of you tried to post your comments on their website.
 1st of Dec, 2008 by   Debbie Sugar 0 Votes
The body shaper is a rip off...didn't anyone notice that the models trying it on for us were ALL skinny to begin with...of course they look great...they looked great BEFORE they put it on...
 15th of Dec, 2008 by   crbooth1224 0 Votes
Where as I don't like the bottoms, I love the top! It is wonderful!! It really makes me look smaller and for a big girl who wants to wear nice things, it is wonderful. It has improved my posture greatly as well. So I am one satisfied customer. Sorry it wasn't for ya'll.
 17th of Dec, 2008 by   y2kcatz 0 Votes
I am also getting ripped off. I was placing an order, still had questions, and got disconnected. I had not completed my order at this point. I called back and got another rep, she found an order had been placed, she said she would cancel it, I asked her more questions: The item is full of starch, you have to wash the item 2-3 times before it might fit me. my size would be shipped is a 32, once washed it suppose to be a 36, in this case my size would not fit there sizing chart. LIES!!! If I was not satified after 30DAYS I could return the USED ITEMS.
I decided not to place the order and do more research. When I got home bingo there was a order number. So Wednesday I spent over an hour attempting to get someone at 888596-2761, as soon as I said cancel, I was placed on hold 13 minutes, then disconnected, this was 3 times, everythime I called after this I was told to leave name and number and a company rep would return my call. Almost appears they tagged my phone for recording only. BULL ! STAY AWAY!

VIdeo Game Console Buying Guide