logo

Twoo.com Complaints & Reviews - The site is full of slappers and fake id's

Twoo.com Contacts & Informations

Twoo.com

Posted: 2011-05-30 by    Kabalone

The site is full of slappers and fake id's

Twoo.com
twoo.com
The site is full of slappers and fake id's and it's trying to pass it'self off as being a Brand..? it's charging money for silly things but thousands of profiles have no pics and they block you for no reason?

Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Jun, 2011 by   BeautyKat63 0 Votes
I think the site is full of fake Id's too. And how did I end up having a "Diamond Account" I never gave them any money. Why are all the men from some foreign country? And when they respond to your comment on their profile, it's an answer that doesn't make sense, as if they didn't even read what you'd posted...Also, you click to set your area. But when you play a game to search, it brings up every other country and no matches close to my home. You can't set any preferences for color/race either. So black men are asking me for dates. I'm white and prefer Hispanic or White. I set it to match me with men, and there are photos of women on the top bar that you have to pay for in order for your photo to display there...
 29th of Sep, 2011 by   scam sniffer 1001 +1 Votes
YES twoo.com cooperates with these scammers. I have reported several to them and they selectively block only SOME of the profiles but they allow several with blue eyed cass to remain despite my repeatedly telling them that she has a hundred profiles. They even acknowledge that my "report of abuse" has been noted and still refuse to block several profiles using all the same person's picture. They can't all be the same person- obviously most or ALL are FAKE. and an ONLINE MODEL is not going to go to twoo.com to find a date- that defies common sense.
 1st of Nov, 2011 by   Not Buying It +1 Votes
Yeah i agree, i have a "Diamond Account" and never spent a penny on that site, and the email addresses i got from some of the women that messaged me look kinda "Shady" some what kind of the same!
 15th of Jan, 2012 by   almost scamed +1 Votes
All is true scams are great in Twoo.They will hustle for money.Pretend to be in love and then hit you up.
 15th of Jan, 2012 by   almost scamed +1 Votes
Ok everyone be careful on Twoo.The pictures maybe real but the person using it as a profile may not be him or her for that matter.After chatting with an individual I would say about, at least two weeks. When he/she feels they have romanced you enough to where you may have developed strong feelings in a short period of time he/she will then give you a story of a job they may be working on and are short on funds or have exhausted funds on a job and ask for assistance. Some may send you e-mails of so called proof as in work badge pictures, birth certificates, pictures of work sites and more or even say Babe if you love me you will help me or can you help with any amount or help your baby, don't you believe it.This is a scam and some are very good at it and may convince you.Beware!!
 23rd of Jan, 2012 by   remk.79 0 Votes
I agree and had pass by the same fake of girls crying and begging for money, even when the are business women... LOL...
 28th of Jan, 2012 by   Sufashliju 0 Votes
I can't even login it's always saying the page can't upload WTF
 29th of Jan, 2012 by   almost scamed 0 Votes
Cant log in go to help.
 7th of Feb, 2012 by   Kathleen3456 0 Votes
I never signed up, yet it took pics off my Facebook account. I must have done something. When I try to edit my account to cancel it, says page cannot be found. I've emailed them. They won't help. Anyone know of a phone number for this company?
 8th of Feb, 2012 by   almost scamed 0 Votes
just delete pictures and info keep searching it will pop up if you want to unsubscribe.Same happen with me.Good luck.
 8th of Feb, 2012 by   Kathleen3456 0 Votes
It did let me delete photos!!! I changed my birth date to 1900. Hopefully no more men will bug me. Still can't delete account.
 21st of Feb, 2012 by   willjf 0 Votes
Was a member on TWOO for a few days then received a message my account was blocked said I was a "spammer" At this point I had only sent one person a message and it was in reply to their message. I complained and they reactivated it 3 days later. Four days later was shut down again. I again complained and I received an email from them asking for copies of my personal ID's. That is not right they can steal your identity or apply for credit with such info. Think this is a scam and I am going to report them and forward a copy of the email I received to the authorities. This is the message they sent me "I am really sorry for this situation. We would like to solve the problem completely. In order to do so I need to ask you to send us a copy of your ID card or any other document showing your personal details. Thank you in advance! Regards, Sylwia Team Twoo" Have removed my photos and wiped out my profile. BEWARE something funny is going on here.
 21st of Feb, 2012 by   Kathleen3456 0 Votes
It's a very bizarre site. I can't get them to leave me alone. Still emails everyday.
 22nd of Feb, 2012 by   Darren DJD 0 Votes
Feb 21
It s credit card site... No one can make a move on it, as it has a lot of come- a-longs to get you to reveal your Credit card information, Right ?!? MAX ME OUT ? I think not. I think anyone paying for it will be disappointed, I am sure they are fakes as I cannot do anything on it and no else too - unless you pay for it ? I think it will be waste of money and time... I have better Luck on all the free sites...
Darren
 7th of Mar, 2012 by   Oystein Martin 0 Votes
I think you guys are free I am a diamond member (paid for one week, 78nkr-me the sucker haha)
Well beware I get alot of "this members are your macth and the want talk w you now".
Then no answear or the reply maybe kinda general or a "bullshit" answear taken out of the "air".So watch out I think TWOO is major scam and a bullshit site!
Martin/Norway
 30th of Mar, 2012 by   saltmonkey 0 Votes
Deadset scam, all of above correct. Where can they be reported ? the site needs shutting down.
 31st of Mar, 2012 by   Jitin Kapoor 0 Votes
This is an idiotic site. They've blocked me saying that I have logged in from a public computer in an internet cafe which was blocked. What Bullshit is this?? Is it a crime to log on from an internet cafe. They reply after 24 hours & have wasted my 2 weeks & are now refusing to reactivate my account. More than half of the account holders on this site are fake. This is a major scam. BEWARE!!
 31st of Mar, 2012 by   saltmonkey 0 Votes
Everyone beware of TWOO. If you have a facebook account, post warnings, tweet warnings, help save other people from getting ripped off. I am currently debating TWOO's Policies with a TWOO community manager. I think I am about to be banned because I asked questions about the sites fraudulent policies.
 31st of Mar, 2012 by   saltmonkey 0 Votes
Please Paste this warning where ever you can

Please re-post this as a warning to all your contacts. If you recieve an invitation to join Twoo, offering games and chat, Ignore and delete. The site is a scam full of fake Identities throwing web links. People have reported stolen photos when connected to FB accounts, False misleading information and is structured to encourage credit card use. Please Warn All and help clean up the Internet.
 10th of Apr, 2012 by   girlie girl 0 Votes
Twoo is full of fake people with fake identities. I have witnessed this. BEWARE...

Identity Theft Strikes 1 in 8 Adults