logo

Tagged.com
email account cancelled
3. (4 mins ago)
OurTime.com
I cannot find a way to reach this company aside from emails
4. (5 mins ago)
Bad aftersales service

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

TruGreen, Massachusetts Complaints & Reviews - Harrasment after cancelling service

TruGreen Contacts & Informations

TruGreen

Posted:    Harrased person

Harrasment after cancelling service

Trugreen
Massachusetts
After 1 year with maginal results I decided that did not want to renew my service with Trugreen. That started the telephone harrasment campaign. Starting last August I started getting 2-4 calls a week from Trugreen. After telling them to take me off of their call list the calls became more frequent. I currntly recieve weekly correspondence from the general manager Nick Makris to come back and "they miss my lawn" A Trugreen rep even knocked on my door on saturday for a lawn analysis (he got an earfull). PLEASE avoid this scam and the slime that runs the company, no one deserves the treatment that I have recieved..
Comments United States Home & Garden
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Aug, 2010 by   LuluS. 0 Votes
TruGreen continues to call me 2x a day. I ignore their calls.

They started calling me BEFORE my bill was due telling me my bill was due. I tried to log onto their website to pay my bill and it was so difficuylt to create an account so that I could PAY MY BILL, that I gave up and called to cancel the whole service. The rep on the phone couldn't believe I would cancel my lawn service over a website - and I toild her it was between that and the harrassing phone calls I get first thing in the morning, at night when I'm putting my kid to bed...I just didn't like the way the company operated and wasn't going to spend my money there. Period.

Now that my service is cancelled, they still call, after numerous requests to stop calling me. I'm ready to report them!
 29th of Mar, 2011 by   kevinmcl77 0 Votes
I have had a simualar experience. I canceled then thats when my calls started. They offed free servive and a discount so I stayed as a costomer. My lawn never improved weeds got worse, I called to cancel again and a few day later the manager called to see why I cancled. I told them my story but they could not take a hint I ended up having to hang up on them. The very next day the service man called saying he he me sceduled for tomorrow. I told him you do all service you want but you will not be paid for anything anymore. So now I will wait for the another call tomarrow. They call at all hours of the day and night distubing my whole whole family waking my newborn. This company is a Joke, you are bdetter off going to Home Depot and doing it yourself
 5th of Apr, 2011 by   hardup 0 Votes
I also received harrassing phone calls. Then they just came out and treated my lawn without permission. Now they sent me a bill and expect me to pay it. Before I do that I will notify the Better Buisness Bureau. What a scam! I did not renew my subscription and they said I didnt have a confirmation number. WHAT A SCAM!

The Most Overpriced Products