logo

Bunch of scammers

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Total Credit Recovery Complaints & Reviews - Rude and unprofessional management!

Total Credit Recovery Contacts & Informations

Total Credit Recovery

Posted:    Trish Grillon

Rude and unprofessional management!

Not my account keep -receiving phone calls. Called TCR back to ask them why they were calling my home. Spoke to a supervisor named Alexander Tsirimokes. He was rude unprofessional. He screamed at me & threatened me. I am calling AMEX to complain. I'm in shock.
Comments United States Family & Relationships
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Mar, 2007 by   Constance Grace 0 Votes
I had a similar experience with a Chris McHiggins at Total Credit Recovery.

Rude, unprofessional, making illegal threats.
 9th of Jul, 2007 by   Keith Mox 0 Votes
As above women I had a similar experience with Christian Mackeegan. unbelievable rude and unprofessional. I work in collections and do not see how this company is able to continue doing business. Made completely erroneous threats, am considering contacting attorney general.
 20th of Nov, 2007 by   Connie Velez 0 Votes
I have never been talked to rude as I was from the people at TCR not just one but, two. Was called names and, told that I better find some money some where. I was called a dead beat amongst other names. They are not professionals at customer service at the company. I do have something for them.
 20th of Nov, 2007 by   Connie Velez 0 Votes
I've been trying to cancel a payment for 2 months and, was talked to like a dog. Called names, totally humiliated by those non professionals that work there. They have no people skills just bad language skills and, skills on how to be rude.
 5th of Dec, 2007 by   tornadoe 0 Votes
I have asked these people to stop calling. the person they are looking for does not live here.
And still they continue to call. Rep. was very rudd and didn't care that they were bothering me.
 28th of Jan, 2008 by   Kristin Vantra 0 Votes
I had a similar experience with Samantha Martin. She made illegal threats. Call the attorney general and file a complaint. Then call the FTC.

Here is the number - 1-877-382-4357.

I think the important thing to do is file the complaint. We have to act otherwise credit card companies will continue to use them.

If enough complaints are filed about their illegal behavior the Federal Trade Commission will have to do something.

Think about the next person you could save from being harassed.

It's important to note that them yelling and being rude is not against the law. Only name calling or bad language or contacting third parties repeatedly , telling other people your information, etc...

So when you file a complaint it can't be for rudeness. But please file. Also, consider taking them to small claims court.

You don't need an attorney. It costs about $75 to file and you could win $1000. Also, it's got to eventually annoy their lawyer to have to keep defending these things in court. Let's let them see that being uncourteous and breaking the law is NOT COOL.

If you need, copy and paste this e-mail on other sites that discuss Total Credit Recovery Group, USA.
 11th of Feb, 2008 by   your mom -1 Votes
JUST PAY YOUR BILL MY GOD GET A JOB PAY YOUR BILL ITS YOUR OWN FAULT YOUR IN DEBT. GET IN CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE. THIS IS OUR JOB TO COLLECT YOUR MONEY THAT YOU SHOULDN'T OF SPENT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

You could use that 75 dollars to put towards to your debt that is being collected by total credit recovery. You will never win in court unless someone swears at you.

SO Stop wasting your time go out and get a job and pay your bill.
 14th of Feb, 2008 by   katie shea 0 Votes
I have just received a letter from TCR and have already taken care of the bill that was being collected on. I have been trying to contact them on the number provided on the letter but it goes straight to a voicemail system. Does anyone have a number for them? I have called these three numbers:

1800-889-6638
1800-852-0604
1-702-948-7420
 7th of Mar, 2008 by   john 0 Votes
I hear ya total credit recovery definitely is a pan in the ass they keep calling me all the time once a day now i just dont answer. They r very rude and dont give a crap about anyone however u can make them stop remember they r a collection company that has bought ur debt so for example if u owed 1000.00 they may have bought that for 100.00 and now they r wanting to collect as much as they can from u. They get paid a base pay and bonus based on how much they collect from u. Thing to remember a credit card debt is unsecured they cant do a dam thing to u . Two the origional company has already been paid by the insurance they have incase u dont pay. Three ur credit is already bad if they r calling and if u pay the bill its still going to be bad they will edventually write it off as uncollectble be patient . Four if u pay one dime to them the collection process begins all over again from the last payment and it will stay on ur file for another 6 years so dont dont even agree to make a payment they may be taping you see a trustee 1st b4 u make any decisions they will guide u in the correct direction...
 29th of Aug, 2008 by   felicia 0 Votes
i totally agree that tcr is very rude they just recently started calling my house threatening me and i dont even know what they are talking about ive only been back in canada for 10 months so how could i owe from a year ago when i wasnt here and when i do call back no one answer like come people i work all day and then come and take care of my house and my son im a single mom trying to make ends meet and going through a shitty divorce from a man who is an ass andi really dont know what to do they wont even tell me as to why they are calling
 6th of Nov, 2008 by   Cathi Ennis 0 Votes
I too am being harassed and belittled by Ms. Brienne at Total Credit Recovery.

She has told me that I am irresponsible and stupid as well as a sponge on the system.

I didn't even know that I owed the money. I thought it had been covered in the "Consumer Proposal" that I was just discharged from.

When I first heard from her she demanded a lump sum payment of $6559.00. I said good luck with that. I don't have a job, my husband is in school. I hadn't even received EI yet. She threatened to have my EI garnisheed. I receive a grand total of $1080.00 from EI. And I already cannot cover my bills, much less buy food and she says to me "go get a loan then to pay this debt".

Ok so I just came off a Consumer Proposal (very similar to bankruptcy). I asked do you happen to know some one that will give me a loan with my below zero credit rating?

She finally came around ( I thought) after I told her that I was off to my MP’s office and agreed to send me paper work to fill out so that we make a payment plan and we could revisit that plan once I get a job. I never received any such documents! That was over 6 weeks ago.

I finally caved and phoned her, got her voicemail 3 or 4 times and said that I had not received the pkg., could she please call me so that we could make arrangements for me to get that pkg.

I never heard from her again.

Then two days ago I get a pre-recorded message on my cell phone that told me that I had best contact her by 10:25 am the next morning or else! (Seriously, who comes up with these messages? 10:25 am!!)

Any way I dread calling her I am already not an emotionally stable person and she has definitely caused me some serious emotional trauma.

I heard a rumor on one these blogs that people were looking to start a Class Action against this company and maybe even her personally.

If it is true, count me in

Totally floored,

Cathi
 12th of Aug, 2009 by   Satay 0 Votes
Martin Johnson from TRC was the one harassing and belittling me for a debt that I could not pay after losing 800 a month in income. I have never in my life been treated so horrible. I fought back and told him that I was recording the conversation and that he was never to phone me again. Since then I have been dealing with a guy named Clarence something or other and I have worked out a payment structure and after making regular payments he has helped me retain a decent credit rating.
 12th of Sep, 2009 by   Josephine95 0 Votes
used to work for total credit recovery..worst company ever..I tried not to be rude and unprofessional but was told by my supervisor that I HAD to be rude...(seriously???!!!) and that if i was not going to be i should leave. They do not give a damn about people's financial situations they just want to collect and they will even threaten you but the fact is that they cannot actually do anything.
 28th of Sep, 2009 by   Alex1221 -1 Votes
I help people in getting debt free without going bankcrupt. I think they are doing a great job!
 4th of Nov, 2009 by   fedup completely 0 Votes
I agree with these comments. I have told them I will not deal with this Mr. Scott that keeps phoning me and leaving nasty messages. I am paying what I can when I can. Can't get blood from a stone but they seem to figure they can bully me into doing something. If I had the money believe I would pay it off so they can just keep calling and I will keep not returning calls until I get a call from another person that is not rude.
 26th of Nov, 2009 by   super annoyed 0 Votes
yeah tcr is out to get me too they even convinced me to change my rrsp account to this morgage place that would pay me to give them my 23, 000.00 in locked in rrsp's in exchange for 2000.00 i did it i don't even know what i really signed up for am i dumb or what! But as it worked out i got laid off again for the second time in 13 months now they are really hounding me for this money, i just don't answer my phone anymore they will try anything to get money which i guess is there job but when they are siting in a line up waiting for ui will they accept call's from there own company i doubt that they are that stupid. Yeah i owe money who doesn't no jobs = no money my kids will get food and clothing before they get a dime from me. And rudeness will get them no where with me treat people with the same respect that you would like that's my motto and if a company is actually training these people then they really should take a long hard look at themselves they sure won't win any pulitzers. Annoyed
 30th of Aug, 2010 by   Dragon13 0 Votes
Total Credit Recovery sucks big time. They made an error when they contacted me who is not the account holder. I explained to the representative several times that I am not the account holder but he insisted that I was lying and trying to pull a fast one. He pulled my credit report unauthorized which caused my score to plummet which resulted in me having to pay a higher interest rate for a product I had applied at the time.
I explained that if all my accounts are uptodate why in God's name would not pay a $250 bill. For some reason, it seems like having a spotless credit report except for the subject bill escaped him. The rep. was extremely rude and the dialogue really felt more like a street fight. After contacting the source bank and getting their collection department to straighten things out, I got an apology but after much stress. I wish I could sue these guys. I am still bitter and this occurred over a year ago.
 22nd of Sep, 2010 by   ahunter2009 0 Votes
I got off the phone with them this morning after telling them that I have no friends or family that can help me because the people I know are on Social Assistance and so am I. I got a "Do you really expect me to believe that?" and then after I preceded to tell him I did not appreciate the way he spoke to me I didn't even get threw appreciate and he hung up on me. I called back and flipped on the poor girl who answered the phone. I told her that it was a choice of feed my kids or pay this bill and guess what won out? She tried to calm me down but I went ballistic on her and told her that I might not be able to pay the $62.75 to get rid of them but I will call my law firm and have them straighten them out. I got "I'm sorry" make a payment when you can and we'll talk to you later. She was very polite. Boy am I ever glad I have a law firm to talk to about this stuff whenever I need too that's affordable and one of the best in all of Canada!
 26th of Nov, 2010 by   kaki0429 0 Votes
Where do I begin?? We recently moved, which means we had to have our Enbridge service at one place canceled and a new one activated at the new location. When we moved, our final bill from Enbridge was $227. That's fine. I fully intend on paying it. However, it's no longer active and there's no risk of THAT account being suspended or shut off. The service at the new location took priority. We now had 2 Enbridge bills to pay... which we were paying. Unfortunately for the OLD account, we only paid what we could when we could. We haven't even lived at our new home for 3 months. In those 3 months, we have kept our new account current and our old account went from $227 to $54. With no warning in the world whatsoever, we were receiving calls from Total Credit Recovery. We told them that we wanted to pay the bill as much as they wanted us to pay the bill... but we would not risk having our active service terminated because of it. We were rudely told that they don't do payment plans and the the full amount was due in 48 hours. OR WHAT?? Gonna send us to a higher power collection agency? He then slammed the phone down. When I called back, the "supervisor" didn't even know what department she was in. She didn't know how to answer... she just gave up and said, "How can I help you?" I asked her what department I had reached and she asked me what company I was calling about. Huh?? Really? I immediately questioned her credibility and professionalism. They seem skivvie and sketchy. Am I even giving my money to a reputable company? Should I report them to The Better Business Bureau?

The account will be paid in full in a timely fashion. There isn't a matter of not having a job. My husband is a Canadian Soldier who has served our country overseas just for disrespectful idiots have the freedom to speak in such a manner to other human beings. All he has to say to them is, "Your Welcome!"
 9th of Dec, 2010 by   scaredanonymous 0 Votes
I've been getting all these "unknown number" calls for about 2 weeks now, but, I never answer them. Because, 1. I don't know where the call is coming from, and if it's a long distance call or an overseas call, I will get charged by my cellphone company per minute and 2. It is from an "unknown" person, why would I want to answer that? So, for the past 2 weeks, this "unknown number" had been calling me numerous times a day, even at night, but NEVER leaves a message. Today, the unknown number called again, and this time, left me a message, saying he is Chris Reid/Green and that he is from TCR and the manager from the legal department office and I should call them back. I did call them back but I never talked to anyone from the legal department, instead, I was asked to leave a voice mail message and they will call me. I don't know what TCR is, so, I decided to do a research and found forums like this one. I don't remember any loan I made or any unpaid debts except for my visa, in which I make sure, I pay at least $20 a week. I don't have a student loan whatsoever and the debt I owed my cellphone company ($1, 500) from three years ago, was paid for already. So, I don't recall having a loan, or debt from any bank or institution or any companies. Thank you for all the replies on this board, I know how to deal with them and not feel threatened when they get rude to me. I will still do more research about TCR and my rights.

How to Protect Older Americans From Fraud