logo

Stole our deposit money

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Toshiba, California Complaints & Reviews - Customer Service/Service Dept.

Toshiba Contacts & Informations

Toshiba

Posted: 2011-08-01 by    lsfrench20000

Customer Service/Service Dept.

Toshiba
California
My computer crashed. I had to send to Toshiba for repair. I followed the instructions to a T on how to send computer back to them. I packaged the computer, battery, adapter, and paper they wanted. I shipped the package Fed-Ex in the box they provided. I only received the computer back. My adapter and battery were not returned. I called customer service and was essentially told that I was lying and the service center never makes a mistake. I called back and a case was set up. I was promised a call back first thing Monday morning. No call. I called Monday evening and spoke with Emily, who might I say was rude and condescending. She told me again that the service center ALWAYS notes what is in the box. It could not have been Toshiba’s fault, but mine. She offered to give me a one life time GOODWILL credit and send me another charger and adapter. I had no choice, but to take it. I am a college student and need my computer. Either the service center made their first mistake or someone with Fed-Ex stole my battery and adapter. Toshiba’s customer service stinks. No one ever said sorry Ms. Customer maybe we made a mistake, it was always you did this. Essential they stole my battery and charger. Word to wise DO NOT BUY TOSHIBA!! Ohh and I waited on hold for over an hour each time I called them.
Comments United States Laptops / Notebooks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Do Gas Saving Devices Work?

Latest Groups