TLG EVERYDAY

Posted:

Unauthorized Charge

I ignore what kind of company is but in my account appears one unauthorized charge for the amount of $ 11.99. I called 5 times 1-866-363-8258 in connecticut usa and operator or answering service put me on hold for 1 hour & 20 minutes and nobody attend me. Why that kind of company is not seized by us government and put in jail from owners to all employees?
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

18th of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes
Same here... they are just annoying and dont know wt happen to at all!
 5th of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes
Rhat same thing has happened to me. I hate these people.
 7th of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes
EVERY MONTH I Noted an $11.99 charge on my CREDIT CARD.
I wasn't authorized this debit and I would like that this value go back in my credit card as soon as possible.

6 month x US$ 11,99 = US$ 71.94

If I not received this value this month I will find a way to get this money in law.

Fabio
55-31-93410562
fabio.jorge@cnh.com
 11th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
I have the same problem with u. I do not know what to do. Can anybody help me to prevent this?
 14th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
I agree! I have been getting billed $11.99 EVERY month on my credit card. I am about ready just to cancel my credit card to get rid of it. Good luck contacting anyone at the company - they won't answer you calls - EVER!!! Anyone else with this problem please let me know how they got it finally removed. Thanks!!
 14th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
YEA!!!! Finally got through!!! Spoke with a Sterling who was very nice and told me it would be stopped - will see next month though. Good luck to all those trying. Their numer is 866-363-8258. Your membership number is listed next to the TLG EVERDAY name on your credit card statement. I was only on hold for 4 minutes. GOOD LUCK!!
 7th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
I got a hold of tlg*everydayvalu ( that appears on my bank statement) . I told them I was unaware of agreeing to pay the amount of $149.99, AND demanded for them to give me a refund.
They asked me if I live on a certain street which I never heard of ; I said no. They asked me if I ever lived outside the state where I am at now. I said no. How did these people get my CC and they had a different street name?!My card and someone elses street address.
I called yesterday morning( demanding refund) and today I looked at my account online to see if they had given me a refund . NOT YET. If I don't get that money back in the morning ; I will call my bank and file a report.
 15th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes

TLG*EverydayVal - UnauthorizedCharge
Connecticut
Phone: 866-363-8258

This charge showed up on my credit card
 3rd of Dec, 2008 by    0 Votes
I will make them one head shorter if they don't refund.
People what can we do against them ?????

Sibylle
 13th of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes
I have the same problem 2 credid car that focking gays are realy DELINQUENTS
 9th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
Same here. $15.99 charge on my Amex for membership. I am talking to Amex and challenging charge. I am going to complain to our states attorney general and consumer protection dept. Will be sending a complaint to Fed Consumer Protection. May contact local tv stations that like to investigate such companies.

Contact Us