The Ticket Clinic

10624 Ventura Blvd.
Studio City, California
Phone: 3100-583-9000
ticketclinic.com
Beware of this company! They are a bunch of greedy attorneys that left FL because people caught on to their SCAM after thousands of complaints. Now they have set up multiple offices in California to get rich on the scam of helping people with their traffic tickets. They claim they will receive a reduced or suspended fine. A little research revealed that they have been looting unsuspecting consumers from coast to coast. They will steal your money and deliver nothing...then you will never hear from them again. I had a traffic ticket and called their service to represent me. They sent a lawyer to the court who ended up getting a higher fine than the one that was originally requested from the court. I would have been better off if he had never shown up. I called to find out what he could have done to get that result...and was promised that the lawyer or a supervisor would call me back. They never called back and refuse to answer my calls. I found out the verdict from a basic form letter that came in the mail; it was not signed and offered no explanation of what occurred.

Now I'm screwed and have to start over with the courts t try and reverse this verdict or pay the higher fine. Yet, another example of greedy, desperate lawyers stealing and scamming consumers without any restraint. I guess this is where all the unemployable lawyers go to get work.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Lawyers and Attorneys
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

16th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
I am not a lawyer in California but your conclusion that your lawyer must have done nothing because your fine in the end was higher than the original fine is not sound. Your legal representative should always act within your instructions. Often times we attempt to have a case completely thrown out of court or we go to trial seeking an acquittal and the result is worse. That is part of life and law. Without trying you would guarantee losing, yet trying can cause you to lose more! That is not a scam sir. But I reiterate your lawyer should have informed you of the risks of whatever he or she was going to do.
 25th of Aug, 2014 by    0 Votes
this company SUCKS!!! i ended up pAying way more than my original ticket said to pay:/
they swore they would reduce my payment and fight to not get a point on my licence.. liars these attorneys lie lie lie do NOT contract them !! they just stole my money !!! now i have to pay more:(

Contact Us