The Sims 3

Posted:

It Sucks

3.25
Missouri
I went and bought The Sims 3 and it sucks. Wow you can make really cool people, but that's it...what about different lots where you can build your own houses? All this game is...is boring. I am a huge Sims fan, but Sims 2 was way better than this crap. All the game does is load really f***ing slow, or freeze. There are soo many problems with this game that you can't even save anything...the game will freeze and delete everything you just did, so you have to do it all over again.
I just bought the game 2 days ago, and I have had to rebuild and re-do everything over 6 times...it's ridiculous. It's not my computer, because I deleted everything and had my computer checked for viruses before hand just so it wouldn't mess up...but it did. If you like the Sims, stick to the old versions...Because this one is f***ing lame and boring and there is not one thing fun about it. Thank you for your time!!!
Complaint comments Comments (62) Complaint country United States Complaint category Other

Comments

24th of Mar, 2015 by    +1 Votes
OMG I COULD NEVER, EVER AGREE MORE!!! TS3 sims don't look one bit realistic. Traits and Create A Style, not impressed. Traits do nothing but make your sims generic, while a personality points system in TS1 and TS2 make your sims unique. I'm SUPER tired of sims 3, and I wish I never bought a virtual bed for $10 or a $30 dollar expansion pack which adds in one "world" and 2 traits.
 18th of May, 2016 by    0 Votes
I was so disappointed when I got the game for my PS3. It's so, so slow and has barely any clothing choices or hair choices. All the people looked fat, and there was no changing the nose or eyes or mouth to the perfect thing. There weren't many choices of homes that didn't cost more than five times your money... I got it and was so happy to play it, now I don't even touch the disk. I would recommend Sims 4, as I haven't played it, but it has so many clothing choices, face choices, color choices, house choices, and it makes your sims exactly how you want them to look! I watch lots of Youtube on my time, so I'd know. Thank you for saying this. I hope The Sims Company steps up their game. Goodbye, and thanks!
- Loki