logo

Phone Harassement

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

THE SEEPSTAKES AUDIT BUREAU,Sweepstakes Prize entry Center P.O. BOX 549012- Dallas ,TX 75354-9012, Concord, California Complaints & Reviews - I Have not received my wininning Prize worth $12,000,000.00

THE SEEPSTAKES AUDIT BUREAU,Sweepstakes Prize entry Center P.O. BOX 549012- Dallas ,TX 75354-9012 Contacts & Informations

Posted: 2011-08-16 by    FElipe P. Dela Cruz

I Have not received my wininning Prize worth $12,000,000.00

THE SWEEPSTAKES AUDIT BUREAU
137 Leanne Lane
Concord, California
Phone: 9252463064
I'm Mr.Ferlipe P. Dela Cruz now residing at 137 Leanne lane, Concord CA.94518-2010, previously residing at 2592 NProject Rd Wood River IL 62095-1001.I received a letter from THE SWEEPSTAKES AUDIT BUREAU, informed me that I won amounting to $ 12, 000, 000.00,
I have sent a check number 1027 worth $ 5.00 on time via Twenty four hours mail to expedite as a research and data fee.
Indicated amount $12, 000, 000.00 and document number 8673-7211-0926 - TWGJ.
Awaiting your prompt and immediate positive response.
Your favorable consideration action is highly apprecaited.

Felipe P. Dela Cruz
137 Leanne Lane, Concord CA.94518-2010
Cellphone:9252463064
Comments United States Sweepstakes
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Aug, 2011 by   scamcop 0 Votes
You have been Scammed my friend there is no money never was never will be, consider yourself lucky if it only cost you $5.00 for a lesson in life . Remember if it sounds to good to be true it`s not true.
Another suggestion, NEVER put your information on a public or any website .
 26th of Nov, 2012 by   angela moody 0 Votes
i waiting on my sweepstakes 12, 000, 000.00 documeny number 8754-5828-2980-tzoe.. is this a scam??????
 17th of Dec, 2012 by   kevin kimbrel 0 Votes
what's going on, aces ?
 5th of Mar, 2013 by   LaSonja Harris 0 Votes
I just got ripped off as well also. I sent $5.00 dollars for the same exact letter, but what I did is put a letter that says God Bless You! If a person got the nerves to send you a boggish letter telling you that you have won $12, 000.000.00 dollars and don't deliver is evil and desperate. So if they need $5.00 dollars that bad and risk committing a serious crime then they deserve to be caught.
 24th of Aug, 2014 by   Jennifer Kuhn 0 Votes
I claimed it in early May and resent the letter on aug 22, 2014
 24th of Aug, 2014 by   scamcop 0 Votes
Your joking ? You really are expecting to receive something from these scammers ?
 30th of Aug, 2014 by   chynakiss 0 Votes
Ok I got a letter from Audit bureau say I won 21, 000.00 dollars
But I have to send in 9 dollars I think its a scam the address I have is 1401 armour rd north kansas city, mo 64116
 30th of Aug, 2014 by   scamcop 0 Votes
To collect 21, 000.00 you only have to pay 9.00 dollars ? Wow ! What a deal ! Why would anyone think this just might be a scam ? Lol

Beware Fake Charities