logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Palmco Energy
I suffer as the consumer.
2. (8 mins ago)
Norwalk Community Hospital
RACIST NURSES, AND HARASSMENT
3. (8 mins ago)
Lifetouch Photography
Terrible service, no refund received
4. (37 mins ago)
Prizeclaim@freelotto.com
Unable to ascertain prize money
5. (47 mins ago)
oneforkids.co.uk
Fake DVDs and seller is liar

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

The Prize Documenting Center Of America Complaints & Reviews - False claims

The Prize Documenting Center Of America Contacts & Informations

The Prize Documenting Center Of America

Posted: 2012-07-04 by    Christopher E.

False claims

The Prize Documenting Center Of America
I got an e-mail where a company called The Prize Documenting Center Of America claimed that I have won $125.000. Living in nowadays world I have already faces a scams like that. I checked what this company really is in the internet and fund an interesting fact that they haven’t sent any money ever.

Comments United States Lottery Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Aug, 2012 by   Eileen in Hawaii 0 Votes
Received a similar letter today saying I was eligible for $125, 000; and asking for a check for $3.25 for the initial "report" and gives them the authority to charge my checking account $39/year for as long as I want to subscribe (for what I don't know.) The address for Prize Documenting Center is out of Denver Colorado. Knew it was a scam, certainly not sending them anything.
 1st of Mar, 2013 by   Mom's Watchful Child 0 Votes
My mother received a letter from PDC in Denver, CO today. It tells her she won 125, 000.00 and she should send them a check for $5.00 and they will deduct 60.00 annually for a subscription (doesn't say for what). The signature of the Director of Report Release is not legible nor is there a typed name to identify the signature. Red flags! Please do not allow your loved ones to send them any money! Any mailing that asks for money before they will send you your winnings is a scam! I doubt 99.99% of these cases are legit!

Credit Report Ripoff?