The Prize Documenting Center Of America

Posted:

False claims

The Prize Documenting Center Of America
I got an e-mail where a company called The Prize Documenting Center Of America claimed that I have won $125.000. Living in nowadays world I have already faces a scams like that. I checked what this company really is in the internet and fund an interesting fact that they haven’t sent any money ever.

Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Lottery Scams
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

4th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
Received a similar letter today saying I was eligible for $125, 000; and asking for a check for $3.25 for the initial "report" and gives them the authority to charge my checking account $39/year for as long as I want to subscribe (for what I don't know.) The address for Prize Documenting Center is out of Denver Colorado. Knew it was a scam, certainly not sending them anything.
 1st of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
My mother received a letter from PDC in Denver, CO today. It tells her she won 125, 000.00 and she should send them a check for $5.00 and they will deduct 60.00 annually for a subscription (doesn't say for what). The signature of the Director of Report Release is not legible nor is there a typed name to identify the signature. Red flags! Please do not allow your loved ones to send them any money! Any mailing that asks for money before they will send you your winnings is a scam! I doubt 99.99% of these cases are legit!

Contact Us