Tenen Group

Posted:

They will pay the devil

Tenen Group
I bought necklace for my girlfriend from Tenen Group. I didn’t receive the item and I can’t contact them since I paid the money. They took my money and didn’t send the order. It is not legal and I promise them that they will pay the devil.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Jewelry & Watches
Was the above complaint useful?
More Tenen Group Complaints & Reviews
Tenen Group - Scam, no info about my order

Comments

8th of May, 2013 by    0 Votes
I ordered a personalized necklace for my granddaughter from Tenengroup LTD, but I haven't heard a word from them (no email, call, etc.). My credit card has been charged, but there is no other info. Thank you.
 18th of Dec, 2013 by    0 Votes
I also purchased a necklace from this company via a GroupOn I saw and purchased and paid for it and have not received any further information in regards to shipping, tracking or anything. They have no phone number to contact them only an email. I emailed them and have yet to hear back from them...
 18th of Feb, 2014 by    +1 Votes
Dear Customer,

I apologize for any inconvenience experienced. We are very serious about our business, and an order has not been received, or with any other problem, our customer service department is here to assist. We reply to every email usually within 24 hours.

If you did not receive a reply, please contact me directly to my email below for further assistance.

Sincerely,

Oliver Goldfinger
Customer Support Manager
My Name Necklace

oliver@mynamenecklace.com
 25th of Feb, 2014 by    0 Votes
I don't know what all the fuss is about, I had a really great experience with Tenengroup. They received my order and even called me about a certain spelling that I put on one of the necklaces, which is spelled unusually and they wanted to confirm that it was actually the way that I wanted it to be made.

My order came through in about 13 days from the time that I placed it, and was beautifully packaged in cute little gift box.

Bottom line- loved the website and would definitely recommend it. It came fast, the order took a few minutes, and customer support was excellent.
 5th of May, 2014 by    0 Votes
My bank account was charged $23.85 from Tenengroup but I don't remember ordering anything from them. The charge was from Yesterday so it should be fresh in my mind. I searched my e-mail by tenengroup and the amount and neither came up. Time to dispute this with my bank.
 27th of May, 2015 by    0 Votes
SCAM I ordered a necklace on April 24th for mothers day it still has not arrived. I am trying to get my money back thru paypal. I have not received any info on my order 8ks04423yb4160f for 84.95

Contact Us