logo

Teleflora

Posted:    JacD32

Fraudelent billing practices

Teleflora
I signed up for Membership Services from Telelfora as a florist. I never received their discounts. They took money from my bank account then said I bounced checks on them that I never wrote and refuse to take things off my statement that I never ordered. They refuse to pay me for orders I delivered for them and now have unleased a rude collection agency on me, even though Teleflora sent me a statement that I owe them no money. Correct, they owe me money. I have written the BBB, their rating is B minus.I have also written the state attorney generals office. Now the collection agency Burt & Associates is harassing me with phone calls.Florists do not sign up with these people, you will be sorry. Do not let them get any access to your bank account or they will find a way to say that you owe them money when you don't. This should become a class action suit. If it has happened to me then other florists are getting the same thing. Fraudelent billing practices.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Nov, 2010 by   scooter t 0 Votes
i am experiencing the exact same threats and treatment by Teleflora. Their customer service is the worst! my Representative has never been in my store and I have had the business 2 years.

Foreclosure - Options to Pursue, Scams to Avoid