logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
US Cash Advance
Bogus Collections - Scammers!!!
2. (12 mins ago)
Self
What is the meaning of a shelter?
3. (27 mins ago)
prize
I don't know if this is real or not
4. (34 mins ago)

United Kingdom
Phone: 07759414825
tara-medium.com
Hi
I am raising this complaint because i stongly feel this person should be blocked from the website, she is praying on vunerable people including me i have just paid her £49.95 and previously £23.00 i want my money back she states she will give a refund, but i have been unsuccessfull in getting one. I am so astonished by the number of complaints she has received and i wished i found this site before i paid. I am at a low eb at the moment as i suffer bi-polar, i thought some of what she was saying could be true the other is quite scarey. Please help me get my money back.

Comments United Kingdom Astrology Readers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Feb, 2010 by   time4truth&justice 0 Votes
Hello,
Yes I'm in a similar situation too. Isn't is absolutely disgusting that this scamming organization refuses to refund your money!

On Sunday the 14th February 2010, I clicked on a hyperlink which I thought was a part of a reputable website!
This took me through to Tara-medium.com!
Oh Gosh, I parted with £80.00 for a 12 month reading, because the site stated that if I wasn't entirely satisfied, it offered a 60 day no quibble refund guarantee.

Once the reading I arrived, I instantly became very suspicious because of the dark threatening undertones. The reading was completely inaccurate and with totally inappropriate content. Suspecting that it must be a computer generated program and a scam I emailed Tara at:
urgent@tara-medium.com
demanding a full and instant refund. Heard nothing back from them...

I contacted my bank on 15/2/2010 explaining what had occurred and instantly had my bank details changed.

17/2/2010 receives an email from Tara at:
urgent@tara-medium.com
notifying me that a refund had been made, so I checked with my bank to see if this was the case. The bank told me that no money has been
refunded into my account as of yet...

Obviously, if I do get a full refund I will let everyone know.

Considering the many thousands of complaints scattered all around the web about Tara-medium.com & Tara-voyance.com I find it highly suspicious that many companies are still promoting this SCAM. From advertisers, marketing companies, voucher companies, Pigsback.com, very well known search engines & google
ads.

Good luck and please let us know if you get a FULL REFUND

27th of Feb, 2010 by   Time4truthandjustice 0 Votes
Good news, I'm pleased to report that I have got a full refund of £80.00 from Tara-Medium.com
 27th of Feb, 2010 by   paula veiga 0 Votes
hello my name is paula veiga Order ID : 1192149004 im need help please thank you
 27th of Feb, 2010 by   paula veiga 0 Votes
please help-me
 15th of Apr, 2010 by   Renrag 0 Votes
Hi ... Despite numerous requests to Tara Medium for her to honour her : UNCONDITIONAL REFUND GUARANTEE that states i will benefit from her unlimited and unconditional guarantee if, i am not 100% satisfied, and that all i have to do is to contact her and tell her and she'll send an immediate refund.
I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY REFUND nor have i received even an aknowledgement from her so called customer service at: urgent@tara-medium.com.

She or he is nothing but a scam !!! This Internet scammer .. Tara Medium alias Jean Christopher Maires ... alias Sarah Freder alias Pasqualina‏ is operating from Kwai Chung, Hong Kong and thinks he/she is going to escape the result of his/her scamming operations forever, but she is the one that will need the LUCK !!!
 18th of Jun, 2010 by   demetri l 0 Votes
a scam, an absolute scam.rubbish.
 25th of Jun, 2010 by   huch 0 Votes
Hi
i have just paid $9.66 and in 30 days another $9.66 comes out and in another 30 days $9.66 comes out i have only just looket up this website and is really scared. I have sent emails to ask for my money back and to have the other money stop from getting out of my bank. I just want to know, everyone that has asket for there money back have they recived there money? Please help i am scared.
 26th of Jun, 2010 by   Judge_Dredd 0 Votes
Folks, for heaven's sake, do some research before you give out your CC# or send money to anyone. Just by googling tara-medium.com you would have found numerous complaints against this company. Yes, COMPANY. Head Web Ltd. They own about 397 other domains. There is no "Tara". Tara does not exist.

Whois domain lookup (probably falsified info)

Domain: TARA-MEDIUM.COM

Phone: +85297820438
Fax:
Email: headweb.hk@gmail.com
 27th of Jul, 2010 by   annette6 0 Votes
i to have been taken for a ride by this sight and they have taken money out 4 times in on day i do hope i get mine back
or i will take legal actions and go to the press anyone like to join me
Annette
 28th of Oct, 2010 by   ngaheteh 0 Votes
fraud, run away
 28th of Oct, 2010 by   ngaheteh 0 Votes
this is a scam and fraud.there is no tara. i realize it too late after taking my money.
 5th of Dec, 2010 by   laura67 0 Votes
total agree, i have paid £14.95, because she had a vision that i was going to go bankrupt and she could help with atlest £100, 000 or event 7 x that amount, when you are as desperate as me then i was willing to believe anything, i just want my money back, can any1 help?
 11th of Dec, 2010 by   Ghosh 0 Votes
I have received regular free e-mails from Sara Freder for over 2 years, and only occasionally paid very small money (US $10 - $29) maybe twice a year. She has never over-billed me.Her predictions have often been right, and have helped me. I am a stable, married doctor (but she doesnt know this), and she has asked me to sit exams "now or never" when my family told me not to, for fear I would fail for lack of preparation. Sara Freder was right, when my family was wrong. She has been eerily right about other predictions also, including holidays and meetings or family matters. Her letters always come from France and for the small money she charges she even sends free pendants as well as her prediction and photo. I have really appreciated her help for free or a nominal price over the last 2 years and am disappointed that no one has anything good to say about her. While there must be a company behind her, I believe the predictions come from a genuine and talented psychic with some connection to France. I admit that more recently I have also received free e-mail predictions from Pasqualina, who I suspected was the same person as Sara Freder, but again the predictions are often right and usually free. I also recently receive free e-mail predictions from Tara, who again I find is often right, and only charges nominal money if you want to pay. The one I suspect is a fraud is none of these 3, but a "GABRIELLA" who has a pop up Ad that comes with predictions of the other 3, and she sends frequent e-mails asking more money for dubious services. I am not vulnerable. Compared with other psychics, even "FBI psychics" who charge hundreds of US$, and are often inaccurate, I have found Sara Freder, whoever he / she is, to be really helpful, accurate and cheap.
RG Australia
 17th of Jun, 2011 by   gary knight 0 Votes
Yes, Hello my name is Gary Knight and i also paid Ms.Tara for her services and without any type of results from her work she claimed she has done on my behalf so anyway i paid her $19.95 and yet i was skeptical in believeing her words of so-called truth in what she could do and she is still asking for more as of recently and i asked her for a refund and have not heard anything from her yet so i hope someone is doing something about her activity in the U.K.!!!
 17th of Jun, 2011 by   gary knight 0 Votes
Yes i am asking for a complete refund from Ms.Tara asap because i feel like if she was a psychic medium for real then helping people would be a privelege by itself alone and giving everyone the ability to change what is going wrong in their lives without having to give what they do not have also i have been given no resolution to my problems when it comes down to money or love so if you feel my pain and everyone else who has been scammed by her and other then do something about it!!
 6th of Feb, 2012 by   TruePisces 0 Votes
Call my bank disputed her charges of 19.67 for 3 months told my bank she's a scam & fraud & there doing an investigation - cancel ur CC people 100% fastest refund !!! she's a kier said I was going to win the lottery & also needs me to commit to 12months for another $80 bucks! That she needs to stop this person in my life sending me negative energy- I paid her one payment and read her reading of all evil negative bad crap - what a horrible reading- lmao but hey the lottery part got me almost fell for it- call ur bank and tell them it's a scam cancel ur cc and never ever ever use a psychic over the Internet - go in person- btw she said nothing personal bout me- could of been anybody's reading!
 20th of Aug, 2012 by   kellysmelly 0 Votes
i have been taken in on a FREE reading that i was offered after a game i played, i took it then it asked me for money i paid £16 she sent me a reading and asked me for another £400 to protect me... i then was sussed, i researched and found thousand and thousands of complaint like these, feel like a complete twat, ive emailed her on 3 different email to get a refund, i had nothing back until this morning when she said shes been busy and has got my email and im not on her contact list!!! ive reported to my bank and unfortunatly as i gave the detail theres not alot i can do atm, so i have to wait a week to see if i get a refund if not then they are goin to try and do something, she needs to be shut down this is happening all over the world, and has been for many years something needs to be done!! i will update when and if i get a refund

Secret Shopper Scams!