Tara Medium

Fraud Astrology

I also obtained a reading from Tara medium and then kept getting emails from her. I took a chance on her and paid her once to obtain informtion. The information she gives is rubbish and does not work - I am now plagued with emails from her requesting money. Despite she claims if you are not happy she will give you a refund - todate she never answers my emails neither gives a refund. All you out there - BEWARE - it is a SCAM!!!
Complaint comments Comments (2) Complaint country Ireland Complaint category Astrology Readers
Was the above complaint useful?

6th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
A fool and their money are soon parted, again stop giving your money to random strangers on the internet. If you want your fortune told then go visit a REAL person. Sorry you where scammed but next time think hard before giving out your bank details.
 7th of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
I have been vigorously chased up tara by gving her first free reading and offered me fantastic offers, but i had to threaten her to get my reading after the first installment payment. she did not give any details which she offered, instead she asked me to give more money to do her fu****ing ceremonies. when i asked her to refund money there is no response. we need to put an end of her cheating all innocent people over here. can somebody provide me the address of her regulator of dong such illegal business in here. I have paid through credit card and i think i can sew her with that. also to get compensation of cheatng me through financial ombudsman or etc. do somebody know the proper channel to tackle this antisocial tara-medium bomb

Tara Medium Logo Tara Medium