logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Carrington Mortgage
Fraud and lies to consumer!
2. (14 mins ago)
Mirena IUD
Horrible Side Effects
3. (15 mins ago)
FAKE ID SITES NOT A SCAM
FAKEID REVIEWS ARE POSTING FAKE REVIEWS
4. (16 mins ago)
ID CHIEF LEGIT?
Not a complaint just question!
5. (21 mins ago)
Century Link
No gift card

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

T Mobile, Chicago, Illinois Complaints & Reviews - TMOBILE : SERIOUS COMPLAINT AGAINST YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE AT LINCOLNWOOD TOWN CENTRE

T Mobile Contacts & Informations

T Mobile

Posted: 2012-11-02 by    Aquaremo

T Mobile
Chicago, Illinois
Phone: 8777782106
tmobile.com
This is regarding a serious issue against your customer service rep., working at your T mobile store in Lincolnwood Town Center (2nd floor), Chicago, IL.

I had a problem with my t-mobile number 773-236-****. It was not working and its not working now also. I had called the customer care number on 8777782106 and I was told to go a t-mobile store, the nearest of which was in Lincolnwood town centre.

When I reached (2nd floor store in the mall) and handed over the phone to the representative, the only Indian looking guy in that kiosk, I don’t know his name, the first thing before he even checks the number is to say that the mobile battery is dead and that’s why the number is not working.

How could tmobile appoint such a person with no knowledge about a phone at their store ? Please keep up the reputation of the store because T mobile is not some small telecommunications company. T mobile is a big established company in the most advanced country in the world.

And then I transfer it to my other mobile and show him the “SIM card registration failed” command.

The next question he asks me : where did I buy this SIM. I say I purchased it online from tmobile.com and the reply to that is if it is bought online, then he cannot do anything. The online purchases work totally different from the store. I tell him but it is still your own company, T-Mobile.

First of all, he should learn how to deal properly with a customer. Such a behavior is never expected from a staff of Tmobile.

This is my complaint against the rep. and not against the company.

Regards,
Comments United States Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Mar, 2014 by   dutu 0 Votes
i had a similar problem . Same place different person . It was the store retail manager Jodi . After being told by the customer care representative (611 nr ) that the issue ( phone exchange ) could be done in the store, they didn't know how the whole process works and i had to leave and get help from a different store.
What a waste of time!