logo

4. (23 mins ago)
Lighthouse Newfoundlands
Liars
5. (1 hr 39 mins ago)
PRIYA HARISH ARORA (MISRA)
trading frauds scams

02 / 07 systweak koeln $29. 95
02 / 07 systweak koeln &14. 95

E
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Feb, 2013 by   marysgold 0 Votes
I have inadvertly typed the wrong city.
IT SHOULD READ: MILTON, NY 12547.

I INADVERTLY MISSPELLED MY ADDRESS.
IT SHOULD READ MILTON, NY 12547 (NOT UNMILTON)
 23rd of Feb, 2013 by   Lorethia Roberts 0 Votes
I just started taking SENSA and have only used it for a few days. The first thing I noticed was that beneath my eyes were swollen and I got fine bumps around my eyes. At first I thought it was due to a switch in makeup; then I started to itch fiercely and got bumps on my neck and stomach where no makeup is applied and I started to question what I had done differently and yes, the SENSA was the only thing. After having read other reviews on this and realizing I had some of the same symptons, I now know it was the SENSA. I am done with that product. It was a free trial, but how many of us know that we should be skeptical of "free". I had to pay shipping on the product to get it, which wasn't that much, but now I have to pay shipping to send it back. I was not told at the time I ordered it, that I would have to send back the unused portion in order not to be billed the $89. I am all too glad to send it back and for those of you who are using it, "Stop!" and if you are considering it, "Don't". I'm just glad I found out about the side effects before I had some serious health issues. There is no quick fix to losing weight. We want it to be, but watching our diet and exercising is what we have to do.
 26th of Feb, 2013 by   James Chubb 0 Votes

Systweak Koeln - Scam
SYSTWEAK

Paid 29. 95 for computer register cleaner. My money was taken but the program never downloaded. Any attempt to use the program, only brought up another screen to pay again. Can never contact by phone / 1 - 800 - 871 - 7918 / 1 - 888 - 303 - 3189.
 27th of Feb, 2013 by   Systweak Support Team 0 Votes
Dear James
It seems you did not register your product. First register the product and then run a scan, you should not face the problem anymore. However if you do, please contact us with your issue in detail at http://support.systweak.com. We assure you that you will be helped immediately.

Regards
Systweak Software
 2nd of Mar, 2013 by   James Chubb 0 Votes
I registered the product by putting in the product code. The product would not perform after that, but would go to a screen for me to purchase the product again.
 11th of Mar, 2013 by   Systweak Support Team 0 Votes
Dear Marysgold,
Could you kindly submit your issues at support.systweak.com, we assure you that you will be helped immediately.
We will clarify the things for you and if you do not intend to use the programs, you will be refunded.

Regards,