logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
TheHorizonOutlet.com
Misleading credit card company!
2. (11 mins ago)
Sharetipsinfo.com is fake and fraud
Fake and Fraud Site
3. (28 mins ago)
Black Boat Hairs
very bad and untrustable company
4. (39 mins ago)
Green Dot Corporation
Lost funds
5. (39 mins ago)
Itshd.com
Do not waste your time, this website is garbage

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Swarovski

Posted: 2011-12-09 by    Metuale

Cracked Ring and Crystal Fell Apart

Swarovski
I purchased this ring at the Mohegan Sun Swarovski Outlet and fell in love with it immediately. Unfortunatly, I only was able to wear it for 4 months. The ring cracked along the bottom and the crystal fell apart. I pulled out my warrenty and went back to the store to inquire on what needed to be done to replace my ring. I was given a telephone number to call, which I did. The customer service representative let me know that due to the design of this ring it could not be repaired and it was not eligble for a full replacement, but I could purchase another at 1/2 price.

This is just not exceptable to me. Paying $230 for a ring that last a few months and then another $115 top replace it. It really is bothering me that Swarovski is advertising this ring on all of their billboards. I won’t buy another item from them.
Comments United States Jewelry & Watches
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Apr, 2013 by   Paul Lung 0 Votes
I was googling the web to see if there would be a hit on cracking SWAROVSKI crystals and I came across this complaint. I purchased a designer/limited edition of a SWAROVSKI dragon last fall, 2012. I have been wanting to buy that for years since my last name in Chinese means DRAGON! I put it in my cabinet and admire it every now and then. Two days ago, I looked at it and I saw a couple of pieces on the little glass mirror the dragon is sitting on. I was SHOCKED. One of the legs of the dragon had fallen off. When I examined it closer, I found three more cracks on the body of the dragon !!! I looked at the break of the leg, it looked like a ninja had sliced it off with his super sharp sword. The break is a perfectly flat surface. I took it to the store where I got the dragon. The sales person literally laughed at me. I told her the dragon self destruct !! She said crystals don't blow up by themselves and told me the same thing that I can purchase a second one at HALF PRICE. That seems to be the standard line from SWAROVSKI. Buy something, if it cracks, customer can purchase another one for half price !!!
On a personal note, my 10 year relationship with my wife had just ended. I think there is a possibility that my pain is so severe that it cracked my dragon !!! Spooky for sure but SAWROVSKI sucks big time on customer support and admitting that they have a problem.

Phishing In a Store