logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Etihad Airways
Customer service the worst in the world
2. (13 mins ago)

Swarovski

Posted: 2011-12-09 by    Metuale

Cracked Ring and Crystal Fell Apart

Swarovski
I purchased this ring at the Mohegan Sun Swarovski Outlet and fell in love with it immediately. Unfortunatly, I only was able to wear it for 4 months. The ring cracked along the bottom and the crystal fell apart. I pulled out my warrenty and went back to the store to inquire on what needed to be done to replace my ring. I was given a telephone number to call, which I did. The customer service representative let me know that due to the design of this ring it could not be repaired and it was not eligble for a full replacement, but I could purchase another at 1/2 price.

This is just not exceptable to me. Paying $230 for a ring that last a few months and then another $115 top replace it. It really is bothering me that Swarovski is advertising this ring on all of their billboards. I won’t buy another item from them.
Comments United States Jewelry & Watches
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Apr, 2013 by   Paul Lung 0 Votes
I was googling the web to see if there would be a hit on cracking SWAROVSKI crystals and I came across this complaint. I purchased a designer/limited edition of a SWAROVSKI dragon last fall, 2012. I have been wanting to buy that for years since my last name in Chinese means DRAGON! I put it in my cabinet and admire it every now and then. Two days ago, I looked at it and I saw a couple of pieces on the little glass mirror the dragon is sitting on. I was SHOCKED. One of the legs of the dragon had fallen off. When I examined it closer, I found three more cracks on the body of the dragon !!! I looked at the break of the leg, it looked like a ninja had sliced it off with his super sharp sword. The break is a perfectly flat surface. I took it to the store where I got the dragon. The sales person literally laughed at me. I told her the dragon self destruct !! She said crystals don't blow up by themselves and told me the same thing that I can purchase a second one at HALF PRICE. That seems to be the standard line from SWAROVSKI. Buy something, if it cracks, customer can purchase another one for half price !!!
On a personal note, my 10 year relationship with my wife had just ended. I think there is a possibility that my pain is so severe that it cracked my dragon !!! Spooky for sure but SAWROVSKI sucks big time on customer support and admitting that they have a problem.

Advice From 2000 - Your Credit Report