logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (8 mins ago)
seasonslovesshoes.com
Undelivered order, don’t buy from them
2. (11 mins ago)
Efaucets.com
You CAN get all your money back from eFaucets
3. (28 mins ago)
American Income Life
The Scam Continues!!!
4. (33 mins ago)
Ritter Communications
Crappy speeds, lots of downtime/disconnections, and piss-poor customer service
5. (40 mins ago)

Swagbucks.com Complaints & Reviews - Don't waste your time with this website

Swagbucks.com Contacts & Informations

Swagbucks.com

Posted: 2011-05-30 by    Manterate

Don't waste your time with this website

Swagbucks.com
swagbucks.com
Don't waste your time with this website I've had much better experiences with others that actually paid out and offered way more than swagbucks offered. I was good at a game then got infiltrated by "cheaters" in which I am not calling swagbucks damage control because if someone is actually good at a game and dominates the tournaments they are virtually stopped by swagbucks damage control and if you complain they wrongfully accuse you of cheating and delete your account. I honestly prefer other sites to this sham and am currently in the process of being justified for the wrongdoing on my part. This site is horrible and don't provide for what they offer. If you don't enter tournaments and earn more than 200 swagbucks a month you're probably in the clear. I HONESTLY and FAIRLY made over 8, 000 swagbucks from tournament games and just because I'm good at arcade games the issued damage control on me. When I complained to better business bureau they deleted my account and replied to my comment on the bbb website that I was cheating when I was not and when I obtain the proof that I wasn't I will sue them for libel and misrepresentation hopefully getting the site shut down for good.
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Apr, 2012 by   Catlover83 0 Votes
First off I see he was only interested in the one part of Swag bucks the games. In the last few months they have taken the whole tournament thing right out of it. Lots of trouble with the system. He is saying that he was ripped off 8000 Swagbucks, I can make that in a week doing other things with Swagbucks.It is about 100 Swagbucks to 1$, so he is saying they owe him 80$ . He also had mistakes in his grammar, shows me he is not that intelligent.
 2nd of Jul, 2012 by   pissedoffuserr 0 Votes
I at first thought swagbucks was good. There are days where you can earn many points through surveys. However you constantly must answer prequalification questions to get the surveys which takes a fair amount of time.

The worst part is there are so many surveys that you will take through thier third party clients that won't credit you due to one technical error another. If you complain to customer support about it, they will send you some cookie cutter response about how they are sorry but they dont host the surveys and you will not get credit.

They claim they are working with (the survey company) to fix the errors. There are several different ones and won't give you a specific one because they are really not working with anyone to fix any errors.
 30th of Aug, 2012 by   Swagbucksscam 0 Votes
Swagbucks got too big for its own good. Now they can pick and choose and pull out compliance rules to deactivate your account. Rules that are in a gray area at best. I was with swagbucks for a couple years and now all of a sudden they claim I am using third party software to search and that my searches are not legit. I'm done the same search methods for years. It seems if you claim to many prizes they find a way to get rid of you.
 26th of Dec, 2012 by   margaret elmore 0 Votes
tells me that my email is invalid and wont let me register
 27th of Jan, 2013 by   cocoon 0 Votes
It is a BIG SCAM! After becoming member my laptop started to slow down and would turn it off itself and got stupid pop ups. If you get lucky you may get few surveys in a week and if you are blessed you would actually credit for it. The biggest scam ever. After you answer all the questions means they've got the information they want when you click on the "next" button so that you think you will get credit for it, the next page either never load or you get an answer saying they reach their quota or there are some errors etc. So this means you wasted at least your 20 mins of your time if not more! Honestly saying stay away from this web site. I'm now looking to find better business bureau's web site to complain about them. Hopefully, if we all complain then they will do something about this company so that they won't be able to cheat us. Hope it helps.
 8th of Apr, 2013 by   Dan Hall 0 Votes
I agree. I just put in for a $100.00 Amazon card and they deactivated my account with 6, 000 swagbucks left in it! I lost $160.00. I am sure swagbucks got paid through their advertisers for MY time and the surveys I completed. Very fraudulent!
 10th of May, 2013 by   katrinafl 0 Votes
Doing the surveys has brought me no less than 8 attempts at malware in the past 3 weeks. It's coming through the pop-up ads. Be CAREFUL because the malware tries to mimic Microsoft Security Essentials. You THINK you are confirming MSE - when in reality - you are confirming virus download.
 7th of Jun, 2013 by   arubino99 0 Votes
Swagbucks pays, and they're one of the best paying GPT on the internet. The surveys yield almost $0.50 - $1.00 each (when you cash out via gift cards) and they have many different survey vendors, so there's usually 2-3 added per day. Some surveys don't work, true. But I've been to other survey sites and experienced the same thing. I've had about 90% success with surveys @ Swag.

Searches earn about 2-3 times per day. If you do usual searches (things like web URLs you'd normally type in) you'll hit a random swagbucks reward in 10-20 searches. Bing Rewards does pay better per search, as every search is counted.

Games only yield 10 swagbucks/day (free). I haven't tried tournaments yet.

The daily swag code I miss out on, unfortunately. It's only active for about 6 hours, and not when I'm awake. :(

The Malware is pretty bad. It's all due to third party of third party advertisers. If you're careful and use things like NoScript combined with an anti-virus, and only allow the main survey sites and Swagbucks, you'll be fine.

Don't bother with referrals, you only get 1000 per ref max, and ONLY when they use the search. If you know someone that wants to join, great, referral. But don't go out of your way to get them thinking you will earn tons, you won't.

I love Swagbucks. Just follow the rules, and you'll be fine! I get about $30/month in gift cards with them.
 12th of May, 2014 by   TooTired74 0 Votes
At one time i would do swagbucks every day, but now every survey I go to I am not able to take it, because I do not qualify for it. I have not heard of such bull in my life. They don't and should not make things easy or they would be cleaned out. But I don't think they should lie about people not qualifying for anything. Plus I have been waiting for a gift card code for over 10 days and they say they want to make sure we get the correct code. Sure.

Convert Your Tax Refund Into a Home Improvement Credit