logo

Signet Financial Group
Auto Warranty
3. (44 mins ago)
vacation rental partners
vacation rental partners marketing reviews scam
4. (49 mins ago)
dangerouslyeasyesl.com
The owner started to steal from me
5. (52 mins ago)
VBUZZER.COM
Charges

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Sugardaddyforme.com, Los Angeles, California Complaints & Reviews - Fraudulent Charges

Sugardaddyforme.com Contacts & Informations

Sugardaddyforme.com

Posted:    DANNY EMSON

Fraudulent Charges

SugarDaddyForMe.com
Los Angeles, California
Phone: management@sugardaddyforme.com
SugarDaddyForMe.com is a dating site that promises to match up successfull and wealthy individuals. However, once they have your credit card there is no going back. It is run by Russian individuals who do no respond to emails and there is no phone contanct. Cancelling your account is not an option. They continued to bill me for several months after I emailed them to cancel. Furthermore several fraudulent electronics purchases were made with my card after I signed up with them. I'm a security aware indididual and have never experienced idnentity theft after years of online shopping. However, weeks after signing up with sugardaddyforme.com my cc was being used by fraudster all of the net. It's just speculation that the sell your credit card information, but it's fact that their customer service does not exist and THEY WILL FRAUDULENTLY BILL YOU EVEN IF YOU TRY TO CANCEL.
Comments United States Online Surveys
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Mar, 2009 by   Gbj 0 Votes

false credit card charges - Sugardaddyforme.com

These people have my credit card number and charge it monthly without authorization
 2nd of Apr, 2009 by   cl1217 0 Votes
Call their 888-578-5666 and they will rectify it for you!
 24th of Jun, 2009 by   Amazeme4once 0 Votes
Cancel your credit card
 28th of Jun, 2009 by   kasaundra -2 Votes
Some of these statements and complaints are completely ludicrous. I direct the customer service department for SD4Me. We are surely not Russians or any type of foreigners. When you sign up for the site you are told very boldly that if you join for the monthly membership it is recurring and auto billed each month until you cancel with customer service. We answer all emails within 48 hours. When you join using a 3 day trial you can cancel yourself and not incur any billing as long as you cancel within your 3 day trial. If you truly have an issue, then in stead of posting it on the internet as half of this is not even close to true. Why not try using our customer service it is why we are there email support or live chat support or call us!! Free speech is sometimes abused and it is my suggestion that you always read everything before you agree to something. We are very straight forward about the auto rebill and you must actually show that you have read it before you continue on the site. So it is not fraudulent charges it is an agreement that you made with the site when creating an account. If you feel that you have not been helped and need further assistance you can contact me via customer service and I will be happy to personally assist you.

Thanks
Kasaundra
 28th of Jun, 2009 by   Amazeme4once 0 Votes
What are you talking about?
 28th of Jun, 2009 by   Amazeme4once 0 Votes
More like, Get Real, what the HELL are you talking about? Get a life!
 29th of Jun, 2009 by   Amazeme4once 0 Votes
I never called any of you or anyone else Russians & don't have a clue what you are talking about and also I do not want any kind of membership to this service or any other service or site if it costs any money so you can cancel my membership as of now if that is the case. Thank you. June 29, 2009.

Linda
 30th of Jul, 2009 by   cindyleemarie1964 0 Votes
Kasaundra, no disrespect, however I was fraudently billed and it is next to impossible to get a reply back from any emails that are sent to Sugardaddyforme.com. I have found no live chat or published contact number for this site so how would you suppose that someone would be able to actually speak to an agent.

Thanks, Cindy
 31st of Jul, 2009 by   kasaundra -1 Votes
My apologies. If you feel that you have not been taken care of by customer service please feel free to contact me directly with all of the info and I will personally assist you. That goes for all legitimate complaints, questions or concerns regarding SD4me. You can email me at KasaundraL@live.com.
 11th of Aug, 2009 by   mysteriousstranger 0 Votes
This person is fraudulantly using your site name to promote his site.Brandon Wade from seekingarrangement.com is illegally using your name in his urls to increase his internet presense on google. Here is the google ad that is running.

Millionaire Sugar Daddy For Me, SugarDaddyforMe, SugarDaddyforMe ...Featured on PLAYBOY, Seeking Millionaire is a SugarDaddyforMe & SugarDaddyforme.com site. 100% FREE for Beautiful Girls, our website helps sugar babies who ...
www.seekingmillionaire.com/sugar-daddy-for-me/sugardaddyforme.php
 2nd of Nov, 2009 by   WinstonNZ +1 Votes
I joined sugardaddyforme.com one night because I was not allowed to browse photo's unless registered, I had no real intentions of using the website thou, after receiving about 50 messages I noticed a '3 days free access' banner on the website so thought I would register to reply to the messages I had received. for some reason after I joined only one of them replied to me... I do believe most of the profiles they have are generated by the administration for advertisement purposes.
When I joined I had to give CC details, fair enough as that is age verification and I had no problem with that!
12 hours after signing up I decided to cancel, I emailed cs@sugardaddyforme.com to ask they delete my profile and cancel the membership
They emailed me 6 days later to say sorry blah blah and stole $80NZ from my credit card.
They offered a free extra months membership and no further payments but I politely replied no thanks and asked them to delete my profile. They have since ignored several requests to delete.
I then changed my profile to say how they had scammed me and wouldn't delete my profile. The checked and refused the change but still will not delete my profile.
I first took the three day trial on 23/sept/09 and it was that same day I requested the cancellation. They emailed me on 29/sept with there free month trial, I declined same day and have sent atleast 15 email and website requests for them to delete my account and now they are just ignoring all my correspondence. it is now 03/11/09
This is a very poorly managed scam site. I have a local lawyer reviewing my situation and if he believes there is a case for me to take to the US (or where ever the site admin are from) then I will be, money is not an issue for me, this is purely about creating as much attention towards scammers as possible.

Whiteout words on picture are profanity :-)
 2nd of Nov, 2009 by   WinstonNZ +1 Votes
It appears that pic didn't upload, will try one more time, if it doesn't work this is a copy of it, it is a screen shot of the sd website profile page of mine where I changed it and they refused the changes but still will not delete my profile. I will also add that I cancelled my CC yesterday once I started to realize this website is a scam.

"About Me:
Trying to get my account removed from this ******* SCAM website, I know you have read this so delete my ******* profile.
I have also started saving webpages of interest so have got copies of everything as well...

What I'm Looking For
I am trying to get my profile deleted from this SCAM website but have had no luck at present so do not message me as I will not reply"
Hello,

I sent these people an email sunday to cancell my 3 days before they bill me and i still hanven't heard nothing from them please help.
heres there info.

Contacts by Department

* Finance & Administration: 1

Contacts by Level

* C-Level: 1

See all contacts at sugardaddyforme.com

sugardaddyforme.com Company Directory of Contacts: Showing 1 of 1

Narrow Your Search
TITLE CITY STATE NAME/PHONE/EMAIL
Chief Operating Officer
Fort Lauderdale FL Join to view
 30th of Nov, 2009 by   sugaquuen34 0 Votes
Other contact methods - (not as fast as 1 and 2 above).
Email Address CS@SugarDaddyForMe.com
Telephone Number 877-78DADDY (877-7832339)
 18th of Dec, 2009 by   axlerod3 0 Votes
I have also been fraudulently charged by this website. They didn't respond to emails until the next billing cycle started. Immediately after I finally got my account cancelled, my credit card was charged by online "businesses" all over the world. Stay away, big time.
 18th of Mar, 2010 by   iserlorn 0 Votes
I send a cancellation request few minutes after the 3-day trial application.
Yet they completely ignore me, and go out of their way to charge the whole month membership.
A decent site usually refund a portion of the period the member haven't used
But this site use a no refund policy, so they can ignore your request and charges you.
If a member ever able to fight back to prevent future charges, the site still in the rights to get a hold of
the charges they already made.
 26th of Mar, 2010 by   Tolermich7 0 Votes
I was also charged a full membership after I cancelled on the second day of the 3 day trial. I e-mailed their customer service, phoned them and left a message and tried their live chat, that never came on. So on the 4th day, there it was the charge on my card, it was supposed to be 29.95 and it was a 33.90 charge. THEN, they COMPLETELY blocked me out of the WHOLE service, I couldn't even use the basic service like sending a kiss because I threatened to turn them into the BBB, so finally on about the 15th day, they email me and OFFER me a two month, the first month is what I already paid for, (oh, can I really have the month I already paid for?), and then the next month free), I never responded, so they emailed me again, saying they will refund my money in about 10-15 days, of which I know I'll never see. I'm going to have to cancel my credit card, and be issued a new one so I won't accrue any more charges, If anyone is reading this, FILE A COMPLAINT TO THE BBB, which is what I did, and I am contacting an attorney also, this place is blatantly fraudulant, and they are and have NO intention of cancelling you before the 3 days is up. They WILL ignore you and you WILL be charged, make no mistake about it. A friend of mine on there said that it is being run by a 16 year old from his bedroom, and I'm beginning to believe such is true. I have never ever seen such bad business practices in all my years of doing business on the internet, and these people need to take some etiquette lessons, and if I were them, I wouldn't show my face in public for shame and embarrassment purposes. How do you people sleep at night?????
 29th of Mar, 2010 by   Kyuuipo 0 Votes
I just filed a complaint against them with the BBB, this company refuses to answer their phone, all calls roll over to voice mail and their so called online help/chat always has a glitch and never works. Just like the old saying goes always look before you leap! This company is a scam. Also, the BBB gives this company an F. That's right an F. I had to cancel my bank card today and once the charges aren't pending anymore Im contacting my banks fraud department.
 29th of Mar, 2010 by   kasaundra -1 Votes
I will state this again as I did a few months ago. SD4ME is an ever growing company. Features are always changing and we strive for excellent Customer Service. I am the director of CS for SD4ME . If for any reason you have any issues getting through to CS please feel free to email me personally Kasaundral@live.com and I would be happy to assist you.

Positive & Negative Sides of Customer Service