Suddenlink

Posted:

Suddenlink fails to provide an acceptable service

Suddenlink
I ordered a DVR recorder from your service contact (800.490.9604) on 3/1/10 and was given an appointment for 3/2/10 for installation. No one showed up, no contact was made to explain. That evening (3/2), I called for an explanation. No reasonable explanation was given; finally I was told that the local office had no equipment available. No reason was given for not contacting me concerning the missed appointment or when it would be made. Many other questions were not answered with any meaningful information. At this point I have no idea when or if the requested service will be provided. Further, I have been given no contact where I may go to to obtain answers or to lodge a complaint.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

27th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
Hello Kulte - my name is Ashley, and I'm with Suddenlink. I'm very sorry to hear that your experience with us has been less than exceptional. Please feel free to contact me directly, and I'll be happy to work with management in your area to investigate and resolve. My email is: ashley-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thank you.
 16th of Nov, 2011 by    0 Votes
I think this is just SUDDENLINK period.. Every other cable company at least makes sure the customer is good to go. Suddenlink just ignores you and does what ever it takes to get you off the phone. Its there job to come on here and try to help but do they really help??? Man people should just go to AT&T, COMCAST or Dish. .

Contact Us