logo

Mis-sold energy contract & prices

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Straight Talk, Pine Bluff, Arkansas Complaints & Reviews - Phones and customer service

Straight Talk Contacts & Informations

Straight Talk

Posted: 2012-10-14 by    MsGwen7

Phones and customer service

Straight Talk
Pine Bluff, Arkansas
Upon believing their ads...I switched to Straight Talk...Could not keep my phone number as advertised. could only make and receive calls and plain text, multimedia and web access did not work. I went to walmart, bought a Straight Talk phone. When attempted to switch/activate it was told by Straight Talk that it would not work in my area. (bought 20 miles away). I have spent approximately 25 hours on phone with Straight Talk customer service. None of them know what they are doing or talking about. Got different answers from each person talked to. They are overseas. Impossible to speak to a supervisor as they say they are the supervisor. Yeah right! Was told to go to Walmart and call straight talk and tell them which phones they have so they could tell me which one will work!!!
Comments United States Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Oct, 2012 by   Mickoy 0 Votes
I was on here complaining too until I found this email address. I tried it and they fixed my problem really quick. You might want to give it a try. Email them at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com. Just give them your name, contact number and your cell phone number or serial number. They will fix it.
 7th of Mar, 2013 by   Morganton 0 Votes
I have tried and tried to get them to understand that my service is not working they keep telling me over and over that my phones shows active on their computer. After finally getting very aggravated with them and my forth phone call I informed them that if the phone was active I sure as hell wouldn't keep calling them. The customer service department sucks they have no clue what they are doing and how to help you as a customer. A very unhappy customer at this time !

The Stanford Fraud Case