logo

ROMANA WATER LLC
WATER
4. (38 mins ago)
Sears/Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator
Bad odor coming from back of unit when running & fan is on.
5. (40 mins ago)
FW1 Racing
Scam

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Stonebridge Life Insurance, Plano, TX, Texas Complaints & Reviews - Refusal to cancel policy

Stonebridge Life Insurance Contacts & Informations

Stonebridge Life Insurance

Posted:    ehufnagel

Refusal to cancel policy

Stonebridge Life Insurance
2700 West Plano Parkway
Plano, TX, Texas
stonebridgelife.com
Have been trying to cancel a policy my mom bought years ago and had deducted from her checking account. Now she's in a nursing home with dementia and I have power of attorney. Have sent my PoA to the company twice along with a letter asking that the policy be cancelled. Although I have a receipt for the second letter, the company denies receiving it and refuses to cancel the policy or the charges against her checking account. This appears to be a deliberate strategy to prevent customers from cancelling their all-but-worthless policies with Stonebridge Life.
Comments United States Health & Life Insurance
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of May, 2009 by   Consumer Affairs -1 Votes
At Stonebridge Life Insurance Company nothing is more important than our customers' satisfaction and our Company's reputation. We take pride in researching and responding to customer concerns. If you would like for us to research your concerns, please forward your information, such as name, address, phone number or membership number to us at custrel@aegonusa.com, by fax to 972-881-4072 or by mail to 2700 West Plano Parkway, Plano TX 75075.
 25th of Mar, 2011 by   irishmantx 0 Votes
I hate to say this, but when JC Penny sold my mom and dad a policy
when I was born, it 'was' a great company. Now that "Stoned Binged"
took over, I looked into an Accidental Death and Dismemberment
policy. Big Mistake!! DO NOT Go To These Losers!! I opted for the
quarterly payment, make my payment and then, I get put on monthly billing. The 'loser phone reps' I spoke to, listened with their eyes rolling, or not paying attention. I like to know how I can contact a lawyer who specializes in insurance fraud? Which attorneys on here I can trust to file insurance fraud charges against this company? I got a bad feeling this company don't care about the
customers but only their paycheck. I had rude phone reps and a
cold hearted 'manager' Jaimee who appear to listen with a stoned
and binged heart. I really hope a real insurance company can
buy them out! My mom pays monthly payments to these losers
and gets upset if I want to cancel my policy. Typical moms. LOL
But "Stoned Binged" is not a professional company, they are worse
than me!! LOL If anyone out there is suffering like I am, which attorney may I contact to file charges of insurance fraud? I got a bad
feeling, when the inevitable happens, and I get power of attorney or
these losers want to sell this account to collections, I will have to sue
and spend a lot in lawyer and court costs. Oh well.. I just don't trust
many insurance companies out there.
 15th of Apr, 2011 by   Justme28 0 Votes
This company is a joke. My Dad died 8years ago. and I called them atleast 8 times and faxed the Death certifcates atleast 3times. they kept taking the money out of my moms account. Over 7 years they charged a insurance prem on man that died 8 years ago. I hope a lawyer reads about these complaints and files a case action against them.

Mortgage Scam