logo

Spirit Incentives

Posted: 2012-06-13 by    Marianna Cotter

travel

san mateo, Florida
I paid for the incentives and three times gave them date and location options, well in advance (3 months) and each time I got the response that it was not available. I sent the form back to get a refund as I did not believe there ever would be availability and now 3 months later have not heard from them again and have not gotten a refund. BAD BUSINESS!
Comments United States Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Nov, 2010 by   BrendaS 0 Votes
Hi People,

I happen to have had good experience with Spirit Incentives product. If you have a valid certificate from Spirit that you intend to throw away, why not donate it to me. I can put these ceritificate to good use with local charities by booking trips for the local senior community. They have a lot of time but no money, and would be happy to be given a trip any date any time as long as there's someone who can help them with all the paper work and jump all the hoops.

Why waste it than putting it to a good use. You can contact me at moonriver016@yahoo.com

Moon
 19th of Aug, 2011 by   Diane C George 0 Votes
How do you get results when no one else can? What do you do different? I would like to know as I am trying to get results today for a trip before my dates expire. Can you help
dmcg44@att.net
 13th of Jun, 2012 by   Spirit Incentives 0 Votes
We understand you had a less than satisfactory experience with booking your promotional travel offer. We would be happy to review your file with you and go over all the terms and address your objections personally. Please email us your contact info at onlinerep@spirit-incentives.com
 15th of Aug, 2012 by   Athena029 0 Votes
I have a certificate for five days/four nights. I went to the site to select 3 days. I never received confirmation for none of the 3 days, called SEVERAL times and would be put on hold for long periods of times. Today was the first time that I got through to a person and how convenient, my certificate has 'expired'. They claim they sent out an confirmation email. As many times I have called and was unable to get through, I find it to be a scam. This seems to happen way too much.
 21st of Sep, 2012 by   Taber555 0 Votes
I was going to post as well but you stated exactly what I would have said. I tried to book for something 9 months in advance and the only option available was one trip to San Diego. I didn't want to go there so I requested a refund. Four months later, still don't have my money back and at this point never expect to. You can say BAD BUSINESS but what they do should be CRIMINAL!!! Spirit Incentives are scammers!!!

Last Minute School Shopping