logo

Ryland Homes
Poor service and product
3. (3 mins ago)
assurant special property insurance
no service only lip service
4. (4 mins ago)
Scam or Real?

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Speed Post India Complaints & Reviews - Poor service!

Speed Post India Contacts & Informations

Speed Post India

Posted:    ashutosh agrawal

Poor service!

I am a resident of Bangalore, India. I tried to send one speed post from Electronics City Bangalore post office to Shaktinagar, Sonbhadra Pin 231222 post office. but the operator at electronics city post office told me that speed post service to Shaktinagar, Sonbhadra is not available. His system is not showing this. But the fact is its available. I have sent speed post to this location many times from different cities. It is not just one incident, i have encountered this problem many times when i tried to send speed post to different locations.

Beware!
Comments India Movement & Delivery
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Sep, 2007 by   Deepak 0 Votes
I sent a speed post from chennai to mumbai on 1st september but it has not reached the destination till 8th september. Is this speed post. When I contacted the branch ie. villivakkam they gave me a help desk number. When I called to that number nobody picked up my call. It was a very important document. It is very disgusting. Shame on India post.
 15th of Sep, 2007 by   Veera Reddy Syamala 0 Votes
My parents sent my passport by speed post on 10th sep 2007. but till today i didn't receive the same. If I track the No it show that the article was reached to Vikhroli, Mumbai on 12th but it was not delivered till today. Please don't use speed post for your mailing as it shows the Indian govt strategy.
 15th of Sep, 2007 by   Dipesh Majumdar 0 Votes
This Is Dipesh Majumdar sent one envelope through speed post from post office Rayya ( 143112 ) in Amritsar District, Punjab addressed to Mrs. Manjula Majumdar, 41 A South Eastern Railway Employees Housing Co Operative , Kamdohari , P. O - GARIA , KOLKATA - 700 084 on 07 September 2007. The speed post receipt no given to me is SPEE780317690 In. But till date it has not been delivered in my Kolkata residence.

Please enquire into the matter and arrange for early delivery in Kolkata with a intimation to me at my E Mail ID mentioned above.

Thanking you,

Dipesh Majumdar
House No. 584 ( D - II ), Housefed Complex
New Amritsar
Amritsar - 143 010
Punjab.
 15th of Sep, 2007 by   Romika Gahlaut 0 Votes
I had sent my CAT 2007 application on 29 Aug 07 to IIM, Indore by speed post from Gurgaon. (SPEH064050662IN).
Today on checking I learnt that my CAT application has been sent to Speed Post Centre, Lucknow (Serial No 77/108 dated 30 Aug 07).
Now there is no further trace.
Can someone out there suggest some remedy/ legal action/ will I be permitted to appear for the exam ???
 19th of Sep, 2007 by   fiyaz 0 Votes
I think they may have delivered it to someone in the family.
 21st of Sep, 2007 by   ticktack 0 Votes
Hi

I am really disappointed with the indian speed post service.I basically dont understand why its named so.I had send my applications for admissions in USA through speed post and it literally took a month to cross the seas and reach the united states.People tend to use this service coz of emergency and if they deliver it in only 30-40 days,why on earth do u name it speed post.Should you call it Snail post?
I request the authority to do something about it.

thanking you

Regards
Parvathy
 25th of Sep, 2007 by   pankaj yadav 0 Votes
hi,
there is a speed post (SP-EUS 94968072 IN)sent on 13 sept07 @13:41 weight 36 gm from R.P.RAM, Gola Saranath,varanasi Dispatched from GPO Varanasi cantt to pankaj yadav JNCASR, Jakkur, bangalore, but not delivered yet,26 sept07.
It was urgent having documents.It takes maximum 6 days insteed of this it is already 13 days and god knows about my letter.
i am very disappointed with this service.If it will be remain in future, nobody believe on this servise.
 3rd of Oct, 2007 by   PRIYANK PAREKH 0 Votes
this side priyank parekh from calcutta ... i read news about Speed post delivering post to it;s destination quickly without any hassels , but all in vain .. i posted my documents through Speed Post on 22.09.2007 to SHARJAH and paid a hefty amount but till date thet document has not reached the destination and i have suffered a huge loss just for this .. If myself is tracking the number it shows Delivery information is not available. PATHETICS SERVICE ....

Please ladies and gentlemen do not use INDIA SPEED POST
 4th of Oct, 2007 by   PRIYANK PAREKH 0 Votes
hi sir
 5th of Oct, 2007 by   Justin 0 Votes
I registered a complaint in ICICI bank regarding some financial instruments, the replied me back on 1st of Oct 2007, through speed post. The Post was placed at Mumbai on 1st of Oct 2007, and reached Kolkata on 5th Oct 2007, through Air. Can a air trvel take such a long time? then why it i for the post which was urgent?
Ok considering 2nd Oct as national holiday, is the air traffic was also on holiday that very day?

If this is the standard of our service then why we are blaming on private players.
It is established again that the India Post is incompetent of providing any good service.
 9th of Oct, 2007 by   hari 0 Votes
Can I know the status of this shipment please? CJ153936825US .
If you guys respond to this mail I will be happy alteast. This is very important to me.
 9th of Oct, 2007 by   Sandip De 0 Votes
In addition I like to add the Speed (Snail) Post was delivered to Howrah RMS/SPC on 6th and there is daily train from Howrah and it takes 30 minutes from Howrah.

Today is 10th of Oct and still my speed post is waiting to meet its owner.
 11th of Oct, 2007 by   N.K.Jain 0 Votes
I had booked one international parcel on 28th September from Malkaganj P.O., Delhi-110007 for Suva, Fiji Island vide receipt no.ED231371381IN.

Till 12th October it wasn't delivered there. On checking on the Indiapost site for Movement, it showed on 11.10.07 it has moved from New Delhi to Dehradun ( Event:- Artcile Bagged). Now after almost 15days if this status is known, than what for SPEED PSOT name is used. And rather than going to Dehradun, it should have gone to Airport for flight to FIJI. Can anyone let me know how things works in Indian Post-Speed Post centers. I have lodged a complaint on telephone on 12-10-07, let's see if any report comes to me.
 17th of Oct, 2007 by   Bharathwaj Mohan 0 Votes
I availed a speed post service, a parcel weighing 20 grams and I booked it on 16/10/2007 at 13.40 and was given a assurance it will reach the very next day, when i tried to track the information using the reference number given to me i get the following message. The parcel is not yet delivered till this time.

Is this the way the network updation works or I think there isn't any people who know to work on computers, I think the postal department has got just the type writers and not basic computer literates. I think its the role of a data entry worker to update the information, Probably the postal department can give opportunities to the High School or even primary school guys who could actually do this work.

Please see the message below:

The Delivery Particulars are as follows:

Article Number
Office of Booking Delivery Date and Time
Office of Delivery
SPET022609345IN
. There is no record of this item. If it was booked recently, it may not yet be tracked.
Please try again later.

Date and Time noted above are GMT+5:30

Thank you for using the Speed Post.
 5th of Dec, 2007 by   Rodolpho scherner 0 Votes
Hi made a request of india in the city of Bombay R / C Models
Mishqat Enterprise
10 / A, 41 Sofia Zuber Road,
New Nagpada
Mumbai
INDIA
The seller said that the box sent on November 23!
But do not get the track
Tracking the CP107930768IN
This box this came to brazil

Achieving track I am very grateful

thanks

Rodolpho
 11th of Dec, 2007 by   Kamleshkumar Jaiswal 0 Votes
Hi,
I am kamleshkumar jaiswal, writing complaint on behalf of my friend Nirudeen Khan, he sent Rs. 1700/- from C.G.S Post office on 27th of November to Bihar ( Jamui )but still their family waiting for money order of Rs 1700/-, i think it is takes only 4 to 5 days to reach to Bihar,so why and where it is stucks. I think if Speed Post provide this type of service to us then who will deliver money or any articles from Speed Post and i also log a complaint in website of Indiapost but it is always showing pending in status.
 29th of Dec, 2007 by   Anuj Kumar Nandy 0 Votes
One letter has been posted at Gurgaon under docket No EH077563935IN on 15-12-2007. the content is application for engg admission. the letter has been tracked and it is lying at medinipur. Local post offices at Haldia could not help me further as they dont have telephone number of Medinipur P. O.
 31st of Dec, 2007 by   Proteek 0 Votes
Hi,

I am Proteek from Kolkata, working on a development project for which I ordered a kit from Bombay, the same was despatched by speed post on 24th December by speed post and till today ie 31st December I am running around for the same. I have made phone calls everywhere, people at speed post center GPO kolkata said that they are very sorry and are helpless and the only way out is to wait and wait!!! the government seems to have made a mess out of every department, nothing seems to work smoothly. Till date the package status is shown as " article bagged ". I don't know what the hell that means. The tracking number is EM100888297IN. Can the concerned person please explain to me what does the word 'speed' mean in the term "speed post"
 31st of Dec, 2007 by   Proteek 0 Votes
 2nd of Jan, 2008 by   Omparkash srivastava 0 Votes
Sir,
I realy disappointed after sending my urgent document to Gopalganj , Bihar from IGNOU Post office,Maidangarhi, New delhi-68 on 27-12-07 bearing consignment number ED253214842IN. Today is 2ND Jan 08 and said document is not reached over there in considering time.Kindly look into matter on urgent need.
Thanking you.