logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (20 mins ago)
Achievers Point Knowledge Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Delay in Delivery
Unsolicited phone calls

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Sparktec Motorsports Complaints & Reviews - Fed up with Sparktec Motorsports, dont order from them!

Sparktec Motorsports Contacts & Informations

Sparktec Motorsports

Posted:    Valerie

Fed up with Sparktec Motorsports, dont order from them!

www.sparktecmotorsports.com
I ordered a part last week and chose the 2nd day air delivery from UPS(which was an extra $60). It has been over 5 days and have gotten no response from the company. They took their phone number off their website (hmmm). And their contact us page says they reply to emails promptly (hmmm). I have emailed them like 10 ten times to find out when they are going to ship and i get no response. I called my credit card company to cancel and they said they couldnt for some reason. I am fed up with Sparktec Motorsports, dont order from them!
Comments United States Cars, Parts & Vehicles
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Sparktec Motorsports complaints
Sparktec Motorsports - False Advertising

Comments

11th of Jul, 2008 by   Henry Hu -1 Votes
yea same thing to me to.
 24th of Nov, 2009 by   CapnCurt 0 Votes
dont give up on getting your product or some sort of justice, thats what they want you to do. Here is a preety good email address to reach them. I have been wainting on o a part since I returned it in may 2007., danny@fuzionetics.com
 6th of Apr, 2011 by   67 B-Body 0 Votes
I'm having issues with them fullfilling an order for me as well! I'll never do bussiness with them again! I suggest others take note to the warnings and purchase from someone else!
 19th of May, 2011 by   Mattyxxl 0 Votes
It says plain as day in their website that they are a small mom and pop shop... It is common sense that you would email, not call (cause it says to email or use AIM on their site) and confirm that they have the parts in stock before you order it... COMMON SENSE!
That is what I did... Emailed them and WAITED for a response to CONFIRM my parts were in stock... Once they emailed me back and said YES it is in stock... I ordered it... They Shipped it in 2 business days, and it showed up on time! all the way from Cali to Miami.
People dont understand that in a small business it sometimes takes a little longer to get you stuff because they need to order it from their distributor. My suggestion, do some leg work yourself, be patient and stop blaming everyone for your mistake of not reading their contact page... It says it plain as day!
 13th of Jun, 2011 by   Ahmad N 0 Votes
i also orderd an obx lsd from them. the guys name is danny wong. any way it broke and he said for me to send it back to have the warranty redemmed. i never saw it again. i also tried to have it sent directly to obx, due to mr. wongs SLOW communication, but the didnt let me. he told me he sent it to obx, but they say they have no record of recieving it. i will never order from obx or sparktec again. if you cant handle ur business, deal with customers, either start hiring employees or close your business. no excuese for what i went through. i am out over 500 dollars because of this man and obx.
 16th of Dec, 2011 by   Ahmad N 0 Votes
have you tried emailing them at info@sparktecmotorsports.com. What exactly happened? wat did you buy? give details about your situation. if its really been over a year, try filing a BBB report.
 29th of Dec, 2011 by   nomadic 0 Votes
They are rubbish, been calling, emailing and they are ignoring the fact that they need to refund $369...AVOID!
 29th of Dec, 2011 by   Ahmad N 0 Votes
@nomadic: what exactly happened in your situation? you should file a BBB report that way he gets a bad rep.

Beware of Work at Home Scams