logo

www.richgoptr.com
why hold my payment ?
3. (7 mins ago)
Ak Management
Money taken out of my account
4. (7 mins ago)
JOHN KENNEY AKA POBAMA25@YAHOO.COM - SCAMMER

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

SMB intl Fuel injector and carb cleaner, California Complaints & Reviews - Product damages fuel injection system

SMB intl Fuel injector and carb cleaner Contacts & Informations

SMB intl Fuel injector and carb cleaner

Posted:    dwrface

Product damages fuel injection system

SMB Intl
California
Phone: (925) 231-5738
I used a botttle of SMB 's fuel injector and carb cleaner. Within one hour my 2000 chevy blazer, with the 4.3 liter 6 cylinder, suffered catastrophic faliure of my injection system, $1500.00 damage. Needless to say SMB denies any liabilty and since I bought the product at the 99 cent store, I Filed a complaint with there corporate offices. Can any one help me anyone have similar problems with chevy fuel injection after adding their product or any other.
Comments United States Cars, Parts & Vehicles
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Feb, 2011 by   jeremyriedel 0 Votes
I had the same problem contact me at riedeljeremiah77@aol.com
 19th of Feb, 2011 by   memo1984 0 Votes
it just happend to me too now my car runs rough wat can i do
 8th of Mar, 2011 by   gafuldem 0 Votes
I think it just happened to me also. I have a 2006 Lexus es330, I am aboutat a quarter tank now, I cant wait until it is all out of my engine. My car doesn't run right, I ended up with error codes. I had sears clear the error codes today march 7, 2010 I added it to the car yesterday the 6th, My car was running great. F--------------------------------------------k! What it does is idle bad when I first start the car. The error codes that I got were
PO300 PO303 PO3004 PO3006. I parked the car for about an hour after driving it, it seemed to drive fine, then when I started it, it idle very ruff, I then pushed on the gas peddle to drive it and it drives ok for now.
you can reach me anytime. gbrownresume@yahoo.com if for some reason this site doesn't let me leave my address. the address is gbrownresume at yahoo dot com. I have never had a problem ever with my car, it needs alignment that is about it, now I was hoping that since the car idles ruff, that all I have to do is change the spark plugs, but doesn't sound like that now that I read the other complaints. again you can reach me anytime. I will see what my car is doing tommorow morning when it is cold.

I should have never used the dollar chemical in my car. shaking my head. If you have posted about this already or about to post, leave your information. again contact me anytime gbrownresume at yahoo.com
 30th of Apr, 2013 by   Melly Mell 0 Votes
I have a 2006 BMW 745LI. I use SMB Fuel injector cleaner once every third fill up and it does the opposite to my engine. It runs smoother and gets more gas mileage. Then about 2 months later I read that chevron with techron cleans your engine and injectors. Try to change the gas you use to a better gas company. (Chevron or Shell) Again, I have felt improvement when I used SMB fuel injector. I used it literary over 25 times and sometimes I use 2 bottles...
 20th of Jul, 2014 by   grantjp 0 Votes
can any one find a list of the accual ingredients?

The Coming 1099 Tsunami