logo

Cassandra Whiteside
Illegal Services/Harrassment
2. (21 mins ago)
Circle K
denied a roll of quarters
3. (57 mins ago)

SLYPLANTS Contacts & Informations

SLYPLANTS

Posted:    DIEGOITALY

ORDER DELIVERD

I orderd some products from slyplant.com and I received the products with registered mail just one week later of shipping. The product was of good quality and of the amount required. So, I must write the slyplants.com with me hans't been a cheater and I'll place other orders from them. I read a lot of negative comments about them, and also my friends spoke badly about them. I don't know why. I'm a consumer and I haven't any interested in writing good reviews about them. On the contrary I sent them several mails writing them they I didn't trust them, but finally every trouble has been solved. Sincerely
Comments Italy Scam Contests
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More SLYPLANTS complaints
SLYPLANTS - Scammed

Comments

28th of May, 2010 by   Max's Dad 0 Votes
order not received
 29th of May, 2010 by   rarr +1 Votes
Slyplants.com is a rip off. I paid but they never sent and now don't reply to emails. but if you make up a new addy and pretend to be a new "customer" aka sucker, they will respond. what as*holes.
 14th of Jun, 2010 by   jjhod -3 Votes
I ordered twice, first did not arrive, but they refunded me. I ordered the second time and items arrived. definitly not a scam. i was scammed from plantfeeders.co.uk before. never recieved the order or a refund. Actually, i think slyplants are quite reliable!
 14th of Jun, 2010 by   rarr +2 Votes
@jjhod
i'm calling you out as a liar and most likely the owner and perpetrator of this scam. next time you make up a bullshit story pretending to be a customer keep in mind what real customers/victims already know:

slyplants.com uses western union so there are no refunds. they do not accept alertpay or paypal or any other method of payment that would protect the customer from getting scammed.

and wtf, who would order a second time from a vendor who never sent the first order?

you are full of shit. slyplants does not respond to emails after they steal our money. there are no refunds! there is no delivery!

if you want us to change our opinions of you, send us the orders we paid for, you as*hole.
 26th of Jun, 2010 by   plantfeeders.co.uk 0 Votes
Plantfeeders.co.uk has never received an order from you and you have never paid ANYTHING to us. We are a respectable supplier and don't take kindly to your false accusations.
 27th of Jun, 2010 by   Judge_Dredd -1 Votes
slyplants.com seems to be using a forged verisign certificate.

How to verify: http://www.ehow.com/how_4797654_verify-verisign-certificate.html

Report abuse here: http://www.verisign.com/support/contact/seal-abuse/index.html
 27th of Jun, 2010 by   Judge_Dredd -2 Votes
@rarr Supposedly they do accept alertpay http://www.slyplants.com/otherpayment.php
As to whether or not the product will arrive, I can't say. I've never ordered from them, because I don't use mephedrone. I drink coffee instead. :D
 27th of Jun, 2010 by   rarr +2 Votes
@Judge_Dredd
no, they don't accept alert pay. if you click on the "buy now" button you'll see they make you contact them. and after that they want western union no alert pay.

they only left that part up to make their scam appear legit, which they definitely are not. they are a scam and nothing but a scam.
 27th of Jun, 2010 by   Judge_Dredd -2 Votes
Ahh. When you click it says; "Due to the new legislations, we cannot use Alertpay. All enquiries have to go through email. Please send your enquiry and we will provide you with instructions on how to buy. "

Shady. Very shady indeed.
 1st of Jul, 2010 by   dsasdf +2 Votes
crooked ******* took my money, somehow gave me a false tracking number and won't respond to emails. AVOID!
 8th of Jul, 2010 by   Dissatisfied_Customer_1 +2 Votes
Yes, by all appearances, this "Jamie Hord" character from Slyplants and Slyplants.com appears to be a common thief. I ordered from him/her, sent him my money and never received any shipment. When I emailed to ask for more information or directions on how to proceed, I never received a response. I would avoid doing business with the individual and his/her 'company.'
 8th of Jul, 2010 by   Dissatisfied_Customer_1 +2 Votes
Yes, by all appearances, this "Jamie Hord" character from Slyplants and Slyplants.com appears to be a common thief. I ordered from him/her at sales@slyplants.com, sent my money and never received any shipment. When I emailed to ask for more information or directions on how to proceed, I never received a response. I've been waiting a month now and counting. I would avoid doing business with this individual and his/her 'company.'
 9th of Jul, 2010 by   bioniceye67 -1 Votes
well...who can you buy it from that is reputable? in Seattle ?
 22nd of Jul, 2010 by   cohens 0 Votes
Plantfeeders.co.uk where is my product? You claim to be a legit company then why are you not responding to my emails AND WHERE IS THE PRODUCT i PAID FOR.
 22nd of Jul, 2010 by   cohens 0 Votes
Deny that you recieved an order from me and I will paste the entire order on here. Give me my money back you scamming thieves
 27th of Jul, 2010 by   mrmagoo 0 Votes
I'm currently in the process of dealing with a refund for a non-delivered order from plantfeeders.co.uk. My first time ordering with them. To put it into some sort of context: Guaranteed Next Day delivery... order was placed 6 days ago. I've only had one reply to my emails which was "order sent yest any probs will send tracking". Lol. The "yest" was 2 days later than it should have been posted... and why not send me the tracking now, with that email? I'm currently compiling screen shots and emails to send to AlertPay (thank god) so I can hopefully get a refund. Judging by the way things are going with this company, I'm unlikely to get any replies to my emails, let alone the item I ordered.
 30th of Jul, 2010 by   cohens -3 Votes
To be fair I should say that after 6 days my product did finally arrive. So no fraud involved. Perhaps they shouldn#t guarantee next day delivery when clearly they can't guarantee that.
 1st of Aug, 2010 by   mrmagoo 0 Votes
Plantfeeders.co.uk has been shutdown.
 10th of Sep, 2010 by   sdrgsagh 0 Votes
those c***smokers got $130 from me.. i hunted around on the Malta Post office website and their address turned up as 305 Qormi Road, Marsa, MALTA... just puttin it out there for some tangible retribution...
 1st of Oct, 2010 by   2dazed 0 Votes
Just gotta agree with everything you guys are saying. Total Wankers - derserve to have their tiny little balls bitten off by rabid dogs - just tried to hack the site and shut it down or at least leave some kind of message - bastard's security is understandably high gonna take a better man than me to do it and yeah, I know it's illegal, so o is having your hard earned cash stolen by a bunch of dick sucking bunch of moronic arsewipes

Bankers Face Pay Cuts From Fed