slim jim/ea every code wins sweepstakes

Posted: 2013-02-28 by

slim jim/ea

slim jim / electronic arts
209 Redwood Shores Parkway
Redwood City, California
Phone: 650-628-1393
Yes, I would like to file a complaint. I bought a slim jim because i saw they were promoting ingame content that you can win for your game system. I bought the double sticks to get two codes. I entered them both on the website. It accepted my codes and let me pick 2 products to redeem. I chose the 2 things i wanted. I chose 2 wallpapers for the game need for speed most wanted for the xbox 360. It even asked me if i am sure these are the things i want. I accepted. After it was all said and done, i was never sent a code to redeem my products on my xbox 360. i went to my account through the website & you can see that i chose those products. I just want my codes. i might not be buying from slim jim any longer after this unless i can trust that i wont be going through anymore issues like this. Another thing I try contacting them at the site, their ea site, their slim jim site, the phone numbers to both the sites, and i didn't get anywhere with that. i think that if people are going to be promoting something they should atleast have someone to speak to if you are have problem with their product. Which lead me to you because i couldnt find any possible way to contact them to resolve this issue. Please notify me when you read this. I want thus issue resolved as soon as possible. I am very upset with this situation. please and thank you michael huffman (dec31@live.com)
Complaint comments Comments (2) Complaint country United States Complaint category Food
Was the above complaint useful?

6th of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
I agree. I have no idea how to get the codes to work for 360. It says go to "extras" in dead space 3 and enter code but no luck. Maybe im just dumb...i dont know.
 12th of May, 2013 by    0 Votes
I am not sure if you are still having this problem but try this. Go to slimjim.com/ea and click the redeem content button. It will then take you to a sign in for your origin account. If you do not have one make one using the email you provided for the codes. After you log in you should be able to go to My Account and your codes should be listed there.

Contact Us