Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

SIXTH AVENUE ELECTRONICS. 6 AVENUE ELECTRONICS. 6 AVE.COM, Paramus, New Jersey Complaints & Reviews - Bad experience and will never purchase from the store

SIXTH AVENUE ELECTRONICS. 6 AVENUE ELECTRONICS. 6 AVE.COM Contacts & Informations

SIXTH AVENUE ELECTRONICS. 6 AVENUE ELECTRONICS. 6 AVE.COM

Posted:

Bad experience and will never purchase from the store

Paramus, New Jersey
6thAve.com
My name is John, I purchase an LCD 52 inch TV with cables, the cables were 3 times the cost that you would get them from other stores and online. They are misleading when purchasing the TV they do not provide with correct information, Called Headquarter customer service and all they have is a recording for you to leave a message. When you call the store where I purchase the TV from and request to talk to manager Emanuel Alpar, customer service will have an excuse that manager is busy and will call you later, which he never does. (customer service at paramus, store like to put you on hold for 20 minutes). They do not return anything but only give you credit for what you purxhase. I will never purchase anything from 6th ave store, and will never recommend anybody to buy anything from the store especiall the store in Paramus, NJ.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Consumer Electronics
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More SIXTH AVENUE ELECTRONICS. 6 AVENUE ELECTRONICS. 6 AVE.COM complaints
SIXTH AVENUE ELECTRONICS. 6 AVENUE ELECTRONICS. 6 AVE.COM - Bait and switch

Comments

12th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
My name is John, I purchase an LCD 52 inch TV with cables, the cables were 3 times the cost that you would get them from other stores and online. They are misleading when purchasing the TV they do not provide with correct information, Called Headquarter customer service and all they have is a recording for you to leave a message. When you call the store where I purchase the TV from and request to talk to manager Emanuel Alpar, customer service will have an excuse that manager is busy and will call you later, which he never does. (customer service at paramus, store like to put you on hold for 20 minutes). They do not return anything but only give you credit for what you purxhase. I will never puchase anything from 6th ave store in Paramus, NJ and will never recommend anybody to buy anythinh from the store especiall the store in Paramus, NJ.
 15th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes

SIXTH AVENUE ELECTRONICS. 6 AVENUE ELECTRONICS. 6 AVE.COM - Your shopping experience will probably be no better or worse than any other electronics website. Buyer beware.
530 Route 17 North
Phone: 1-201-597-0520
6ave.com

They do not let you return products even if you want a store credit. They are the pits...they will not get any more of my money...I will not shop there. People need to beware.
 16th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes

530 Route 17 North
Phone: 1-201-597-0520
6ave.com

6th Avenue Electronics is a group of stores located in the NJ, Long Island areas of NY, and Montgomeryville, PA. The sales they're running online are the same ones running locally this weekend.

17th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes

6thAve.com

From the volume of negative reviews online about 6th Ave.com, I knew I had to be very proactive when ordering from them. I called and talked to the Television Sales Manager, Chris, and he verbally verified that the Panasonic TH-42px80 was in stock. I ...
 17th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes

6AVE.COM

Horrible customer service. Took two weeks for them to tell me that the item I ordered was delayed and it would be another 1-2 weeks for that item to even ship. No contact, generic form emails and just bad customer service all around.
 20th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes

SIXTH AVENUE ELECTRONICS. 6 AVENUE ELECTRONICS. 6 AVE.COM - I will not do business with 6 Ave.com again
331 Route 4 West
Phone: 201-489-0666
6ave.com

The item was shown in stock, processed my credit card, they accepted my money, then I waited for something. No response, a week later I called and it was on back order. They never called to inform me of the situation. Poor customer service. After canceling my order it took over a week for my card to be refunded. I will not do business with these folks again.
 20th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes

530 Route 17 N
6thAve.com

From the volume of negative reviews online about 6th Ave.com, I knew I had to be very proactive when ordering from them. I called and talked to the Television Sales Manager, Chris, and he verbally verified that the Panasonic TC-P42U1.was in stock. I ...
 9th of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
THIS COMPANY SUCKS! TAKE YOUR BUSINESS SOMEWHERE ELSE! DAMN STORE MANAGER IN THE CARLE PLACE, LONG ISLAND LOCATION ALMOST GOT HIS ASS KICKED FOR HIS WISE COMMENTS AND LACK OF PROFESSIONALISM! COME TO THINK OF IT, HE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN A BEAT DOWN!

Contact Us