logo

2. (29 mins ago)
Employment
FALSE ADVERTISING
3. (40 mins ago)
Thian boon jie design and contractor
Full of lies
4. (44 mins ago)
SapphireMembers.com
Bad experience
5. (44 mins ago)
forevermetals.com
Bad quality rings and slow delivery

Consumer Tips & Tricks

siamza.com

Posted: 2012-06-17 by    Krista Bass

Scam artists

siamza.com
I received text message from siamza.com who informed me about $18.2 million inheritance that is waiting for me. I was prompted to pay administration fee in order to get those funds released. I did some research on the web before paying them anything and discovered that it is scam.
Comments United States Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Nov, 2012 by   sayedomarhashmy 0 Votes
a message came to me which i won 6.8 million usd from uk.pro@siamza.com is that right please tell me my facebook addrass is SAYEDOMARHASHMY321@YAHOO.COM
 7th of Nov, 2012 by   atalpopalzai 0 Votes
I have reseved a text message from UK.pro@siamza .com that i have won 6.8 million usd is that true if it is inform me my yahoo idd is atalpopalzai@yahoo.com and Facebook is atal_papal@yahoo.com
 8th of Nov, 2012 by   shafaqkhan 0 Votes
I have reseved a text message from UK.pro@siamza .com Right you are it is my email shafaq_khan44@yahoo.com phone number +93789160700
 9th of Nov, 2012 by   ikramuddin 0 Votes
Hi, i got a massage that i have won 6.8 million usd for claims Email code UK101 to UK.pro@siamza.com and the sender is 1103.please informe me if it is true, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ikram_best1@yahoo.com
 4th of Mar, 2013 by   esmail 0 Votes
hi my name is waris i get a massege that i won 6.8 million usd if its right this is my phone number 0093794048291 thanks
 4th of Mar, 2013 by   esmail 0 Votes
hi i get a massege ia it right its my phone 0093794048291 and 0788505802
 4th of Mar, 2013 by   ikramuddin 0 Votes
As i sent you massage in November that i recived a massage from UK.pro@siamza.com and the sender was 1103 but still i am looking forward to get any responsed from them
 17th of Jun, 2013 by   Melvin Miller 0 Votes
I received email from The BMW Automobile Promotion which indicated that I won $750, 000, a BMW and some other more minor prizes. Then it directed me to utilize Pacific Courier for delivery of the prizes. Notice their email is pacificcourierdc@siamza.com. They supply this contact information:
Pacific Global Courier
The Mercury Centre,
Central way, Felthan,
Middlesex,
TW14 ORN
London,
United Kingdom
(+44) 7042032826
I did some looking and found that their are scam complaints on both companies: The BMW Automobile Promotions and Siamza.
I will not trust them because it sounds too similar to another establishment that already got me for $3000.
 3rd of Apr, 2014 by   Jaysi 0 Votes
THE BMW AUTOMOBILE COMPANY.
22 Garden Close, Stamford,
Lincs, PE9 2YP, London
United Kingdom .

ATTN : WINNER .

The Board of Directors, Staff and the BMW AUTOMOBILE COMPANY Online Sweepstakes Programme, wishes to congratulate you as one of our Star Prize Winner in this months Online Sweepstakes Promotion held in England. The selection process was carried out through a Random Selection in our Computerized Email Selection System (C.E.S.S.) from a database of over three million email addresses from the World Wide Web drawn from different continents of the world. In your Continent, your email address was luckily selected. This makes you a proud winner of the sum of 750, 000.00 GBP (Seven Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great British pounds). The Cheque comes with other consolation prize such as a brand new BMW X6 35iM, M Sport Saloon car, T-Shirt, Face Cap and a Sony Vaio Laptop {courtesy Sony}.

In reference to the above, we would recommend our affiliate companies which are capable of handling such a vital package as yours, as they have been under a contract with us for quite a long time now to deliver cheques of huge sums from our sponsors to us and our winners. On that note we would require you to contact the courier or bank and arrange them to pick up your Winning Items (i.e. Cheque, a brand new BMW X6 35iM, M Sport Saloon car, T-shirt, Face Cap, Winning Certificate and a Sony Vaio Laptop courtesy 'Sony') from our office to be delivered to you, be aware that BMW Lottery National office will only dispatch your cheque and other items to them and won't be responsible for any delivery charges incurred. After pick up, they would send you the delivery arrangement of your winning package which you will use to know when your Items would be arriving your location. You can reach the courier through their details below:
Please contact Mrs. Jennifer Walter of the Pacific Global Courier International with this email address

Delivery Officer: Mrs. Jennifer Walter

Email: pacificcourierdc@siamza.com

Telephone; +44 7031946742

You are advised to keep your winning information’s confidential until your claim is processed and your winnings safely delivered to you, this is part of our security measures to avoid double claiming on your winning and unwarranted abuse on our program.

We advice that you give the company your Full Name, Address, Phone Number and also your Serial Number:

BMWP/556543450906 to present to us before we can release your package to them.

Do not hesitate to contact us for more information, kindly contact us the moment you receive your cheque

Mark White
 7th of Sep, 2014 by   Lenny Wexler 0 Votes
I JUST GOT THIS CRAP ! Paul White
6:02 PM (7 hours ago)

to me
I must say how happy i am reading your message to me, On behalf of my entire family you have been appointed as our beneficiary and you are now the sole beneficiary to my donation funds totaling $800, 000.00 US Dollars for you and your family. also i want to let you know that you and your family might be so happy now that you have received such a donation from me but there is some thing i want you to hold dear to your heart which is the spirit of love, Always ensure you help the people around you who deserves your help and cultivate a profitable investment to ensure this will be the beginning of many success addition in your life.

And i would love you and your household to include my lovely family in your prayers as we continue to do the will of God and i am a believer of the word of God and i know he has the final say no matter what we go through today.

The contact details and email of the finance firm are below and you have to contact the bank directly via email (online_transferdept@siamza.com ) You can contact the transfer manger Mr Wilson Harris for assistance via Email ( wilson_harris@hotmail.com ) or you can also reach the bank via phone as my lawyer already issued the authority to them and they will be expecting to hear from you so that they can proceed on how the funds will be transferred to your personal account via an online bank to bank wire system, You have to provide them with every assistance the bank will need to effect the transfer to enable the funds released to you without delay. I want you to contact the finance firm stating only my deposit Reference: ID no: 19111324/Full Name/Country/Mobile Number... That will enable a quick trace of your file.

Note that you "MUST"first open a new online paying bank account with the bank before your $800, 000.00 US Dollars will be paid to the new online bank account so you can have an open/secured access to your new bank account online and then information's will also be provided on how you can personally transfer your $800, 000.00 US Dollars to your local account within 24 hours without providing your personal bank account information's to anyone, if you follow all instructions from our finance firm directly within the next 48 hours you will have this money transferred to your account and available for use.

You are to follow direct instructions from the Transfer manager Mr Wilson Harris you have been assigned to as he will ensure my donation gets to you and you should report back to me as soon as my donation gets to you and please if you are below 18 Years of Age, You will not be able to meet with the bank terms and conditions of transfer and account opening as they declined access to 17 Years and below.

Bank Name: BNP PARIBAS‎ BANK UNITED KINGDOM
Bank E-mail: online_transferdept@siamza.com
Account Officer: wilson_harris@hotmail.com
Branch Transfer Manager (London)
Tel : +447087648857

Contact Persons : Mr Wilson Harris, Mrs Maria Gibson $ Mr Michael Cartwright (Transfer Operation Officers)

PLEASE NOTE THAT: The agreement/contract signed with the BNP PARIBAS BANK London, United Kingdom for online transfers of my donation funds states that whoever i authorized to receive my donation will complete it through the use of a new online account that must be opened by you the new customer, therefore note that your contact with the BNP PARIBAS BANK will involve the opening of a new online bank account in your name which they will automatically credit $800, 000.00 US dollars from my premium account into the new account then you would have to transfer your funds online yourself from your house computer OR office accessing through the Nat-West online database to any other account anywhere in the world. That is BNP PARIBAS BANK Electronic Online - Banking policy so you should be ready to open an account with them upon your contact.

Regards,

Mr Paul White

Should I put them through the ringer and play a game " Scam Flam Got ya !" Wonder if they would transfer me a fee to get my fee to transfer ??? Well so much for my scenes of humor. These guys are real sucker hunting and their 'prayers to god' are so fake they need to go meet God soon with their check book. LJW.

Tax Hacks: 5 Smart Uses for Your Tax Refund